Big problems with rom 10 cant unlock it please help

Satch said:
Hi All,

@L33tpL4y4 these are the scripts I mainly use, I have Rom 11 cards go tits up with mrmp1.5 but hey maybe I did something wrong.

Thanks satch and to the rest of you, ill try it now and let yous know how it gos with these new scripts. Cheers :Cheers:

Hi pal i had one of those card and it just wouldn,t pop had it running for hours,any way i managed to do it with mrmp1.5 and using following delays.

Rom10DelayStart = &h0d00
Rom10DelayEnd = &h0e52

It took couple of hours but it worked.

pardesi26 said:
Hi pal i had one of those card and it just wouldn,t pop had it running for hours,any way i managed to do it with mrmp1.5 and using following delays.

Rom10DelayStart = &h0d00
Rom10DelayEnd = &h0e52

It took couple of hours but it worked.

cHEERS FOR THE INFO M8, (SORRY CAPS IS ON) The thing is i cant get it to change delays it just stick on the delay start. wonder whats causing it to do that, havnt got another card to prove it out.

i jst ran 1.5 standard delays cause i dunno how to change lol , took 14 hrs but did pop eventually

HI. I use the mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4 .xvb script. does the job perfectly! have to change delays on a few cards but the script has poped every a82 for me! i change the Rom10DelayEnd = &h12ef to Rom10DelayEnd = &h1250 when it don't pop fist time! and might seem a silly question but have you been pulling the power out of the glitcher before removing card? and are the jumpers set on the glitcher right, i use 2 and 5 jumpers on my orange nexus glitcher! and are you using a original ntl modem power pack!

Back