Big problems with rom 10 cant unlock it please help

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been trying dev4 and 8 with no help at all, i then go and try 1.5 and when i change the delays it just seems to stay on the same byte just like this everytime

83 was hit at 0DFF delay ----VCC WAS 40 , our GlitchType was 06

Please what am i doing worng or any other help would be great, i just cant unlock this card at all. It was unlocked ages ago then locked out when on stream. Cheers

L33tpL4y4 said:
I have been trying dev4 and 8 with no help at all, i then go and try 1.5 and when i change the delays it just seems to stay on the same byte just like this everytime

83 was hit at 0DFF delay ----VCC WAS 40 , our GlitchType was 06

Please what am i doing worng or any other help would be great, i just cant unlock this card at all. It was unlocked ages ago then locked out when on stream. Cheers

what revision and provider id are they

jonesy said:
what revision and provider id are they

heres what i get. Cheers

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 38 32 40
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA82
ProviderID: 54
CamID:
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

L33tpL4y4 said:
1.5 and dev4 and dev 8, says its hit bug but it hasnt!

all i can suggest is try afew different scripts and see if that sorts it if not put it to one side as i have a reva82 card which does exactly the same and as of yet theres no script to unlock it

i've had this a few times before....says its it the bug. take it out (but leave winex open with the same script etc i.e. don't reopen script or touch anything else), try in nagraedit but still locked. put back in winex and then press run again (dont reopen script - just run) until it finds bug again then re-try in nagraedit. repeat until it is open in nagraedit. i have to repeat it 3 times on one occasion.

freddo270 said:
i've had this a few times before....says its it the bug. take it out (but leave winex open with the same script etc i.e. don't reopen script or touch anything else), try in nagraedit but still locked. put back in winex and then press run again (dont reopen script - just run) until it finds bug again then re-try in nagraedit. repeat until it is open in nagraedit. i have to repeat it 3 times on one occasion.

Which script was it m8?

can't quite remember now but it would of been either the multirom or rom10 a82 final.

freddo270 said:
can't quite remember now but it would of been either the multirom or rom10 a82 final.

Ok it still wont open, cheers anyway m8, anyone any ideas? What can i try next, when i try and change the delays it wont move on just sticks on the same delay? Please any1? Cheers

What setup are you using m8? Had a much better success rate with the 10's on my old laptop with windows 98 / me setup. All the hardware was the same. I'm having problems with a 10 @ the mo, says hit the bug, checks the card and says still locked, I've set the delay ranges from 0D00 - 1800 and retries to 1000 ran it for a week and it still didn't crack!!!! I'll keep it for future use when I can get Me or 98 to run on my main pc.

Ok thanks mushkaUK, capcomind and KILLER.

I am trying 1.5 script that killer give the link to, im running xp, i think this card may have been locked by a trader? all im getting everytime is

83 was hit at odff delay-----vcc was 40 , our glitchType was 06

Why is the delay not changing? Thanks guys who are trying to help me out on this one.

Delay start and end wrong way around is why it's stuck on 0dff

Hi All,

@L33tpL4y4 these are the scripts I mainly use, I have Rom 11 cards go tits up with mrmp1.5 but hey maybe I did something wrong.

Back