Big Brother

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
I was reading some of the tabloids today (I know they are mostly full of crap) and it looks like it could be the end of Big Brother forever?

Let feckin' hope so!! Please tell me this is true? BB is biggest lot of Sh*te to ever hit our tv screens. I hope there is a national petition goes round to get it stopped for good. I was reading that they lost 2 million viewers overnight? Must be riviting stuff?

Thank god my good lady got fed up of it after the first couple of weeks.

C4 need to take a good look at themselves if they thought they'd get away with trying to line their pockets with peoples hard earned cash by all the telephone voting. I hope they get pulled over the hot coals for it? Mind you, folk are just as bad for calling up and voting?

NO MORE BIG BROTHER PLEASE?

Rant over.

here here total crap bb what ever posseses people to sit in there house watching people in a house hope this is the end of that sh*te put something worth watching on lol

Couldn't agree with you enough, it's load of shit- who wants to see people sleeping during the night, come on c4 sort it out.

Thank god for BB

I personally think that Big Brother is the best thing out if you ever get to the stage where you drink yourself stupid or take sleeping tablets et cetera and still cant get to sleep just 5 minutes of Big Brother and you are fast asleep thank god for E4 and Big Brother :Cheers:

when someting interesting does happen c4 edit it out, so whats the point of this stupid programme.

When it first came on in 2000 it was interesting and seemed like a good social experiment but its just turned into a freak show with attention seeking nutters on. why cant they choose housemates with some class. dean and bubble were ok from bb 2.

It is a total scam and farce and C4 should be brought to book over it.
I bet the phone votes are rigged as well.
Nicky needs to be put in a mental hospital not the BB House.
She is insane.

IANBBB said:
It is a total scam and farce and C4 should be brought to book over it.
I bet the phone votes are rigged as well.
Nicky needs to be put in a mental hospital not the BB House.
She is insane.

I doubt they're rigged seriously. people choose to vote from there own free will, stupid decision of course. they should give the money to charity instead.

uproar said:
I doubt they're rigged seriously. people choose to vote from there own free will, stupid decision of course. they should give the money to charity instead.

Thats why its a farce.
People pay to vote people out of the game then Endemol put them back in to win.
Thats so wrong.

I have a m8 who wroked as an editor on BB's little brother, i used to send him h8 texts every time it came on..... Biggest bunch of puss infected weaping sores on the arse of television ever...

Thank god for all the posts i was beginning to think there was something wrong with me and i was the only one who couldnt understand how watching people sleep was exiciting i dont know what happens in the daytime i only get to watch telly after midnight what a total load of crap. Vote off the w*nkers who make it

Lets start a mini vote via postings on BIG BROTHER GOOD OR BAD

Is big brother a good television programme or total rubbish.

Please rate from 1 to 10 : 1 being utter rubbish and 10 being totally wicked.

Just wondering on the thoughts of the posters.

Even Davina has lost it this series. She used to be witty but now has the charisma of Terry Wogan

lol that pete is a complete nut. just watching it now.

pete is only thing remotely interesting this year. his stint in nightclub was hilarious. cant see him getting job in tv when he gets out though. w***ers

tlogic said:
when someting interesting does happen c4 edit it out, so whats the point of this stupid programme.

Agree with you on that... They censor everything and the people they put into it are just plain stupid... Cant believe that Jade is so famous from it, she has the IQ of my left shoe. Did anyone see her playing that game where they make a tower and the aim of the game is to remove pieces without it falling over, they where going ok and then she pulls out the one from the bottom, just pure dumb...

I havent watched it this year at all but if anyone else is watching it I noticed there seems to be this weird girl in there who keeps crying like a baby and even when she laughs she sounds like she is crying, who would want to watch that... They deliberately set it up with the stupidest weirdo people from all over the country and the most frustrating thing is the stupidest and the dumbest of the lot go on to earn millions and have their faces on every channel after that. Theyre awarding fame and fortune to the dumbest of the dumb, instead of the gorgeous brainy people like me, darn it... :)

I though it was a good idea when it first started years ago but for ratings they have fixed it so much, it has to be fixed how else would that Jade have stayed in, I just watched it that year as I was hoping they would throw her out for being too thick for television then everyone would boo her... But noooo she actually got cheered what is wrong with the people who cheered for her and how did she stay in that long?? Thats just not right... If votes really meant anything then im sure normal people would have voted her out in the first week also that manipulative girl mookosi or whatever, she was so ugly in my opinion and she was sooooooo arrogant... and she still stayed in till the end

Last edited:
aarmck said:
Even Davina has lost it this series. She used to be witty but now has the charisma of Terry Wogan

thats because she too hasn't got a clue whats going on

c9679 said:
I though it was a good idea when it first started years ago but for ratings they have fixed it so much, it has to be fixed how else would that Jade have stayed in

What year do you think they started fixing it then. Jade was in the bb house in 2002 only 2 years after bb first started.

Back