Big Avatars (all read)

Mine's already fine from the old board. Is the size limit a bandwidth or forum layout problem. Since surely there should be a filesize limit too - like 30KB should be enough.

I'm glad looking at Big Sig's is planned. No image wider than 500px and higher tham 100px. If multiple images used they should total no more than 500x150 is being generous.

Mine should be okay , now its gone !!!

Pity we can't get rid of those spinny things !
Total waste of space !

Just done mine. Many thanks to Rat for the resize prog, its a
very handy bit of software is that, much better than the one I
had!. :Biggrin2:

help plz

i have this file....it is 150 by 200...but when i try to upload it says file size is too big....can sum1 help me reduce its size as i dnt kno how to....thanks

EDIT: new avatar on attachment

Last edited:
i have this file....it is 150 by 200...but when i try to upload it says file size is too big....can sum1 help me reduce its size as i dnt kno how to....thanks

EDIT: new avatar on attachment

hi,

having the same probs,how do i adjust file size,if someone can tell me....cheers

Can some kind Mod please resize my avatar ive got intermitten internet at the moment keeps cutting out

Cheers Bigga.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY what happened to my avatar its completely changed who's the guilty party :( I only wanted it resized not changed.....: spank :

Not a happy bunny lol.

Last edited:
HEEEEEEEEEEEY what happened to my avatar its completely changed who's the guilty party :( I only wanted it resized not changed.....: spank :

RABP is the artist m8
if you dont like it design a picture and post it for him to see what he can do if he dont mind that is lol

heres my design CLICK HERE

Thankx to whoever made my avatar spin, and added the green line around it. Not sure who it was, but thankx, think it was either rabp or taffy. But thankx to both anyway.

Diolch yn fawr taffy. T'in syriad cymraeg?

cheers to the scarlet avatar maker who done mine,still would like to know how to resize it for future avatar's......

many thx

once again cheers RABP worked a treat :Smokin:

I've gone from this

biffory3.gif

to this

biffo01cp9.gif

cheers for the link m8

but i noticed they dont do the national teams have you got a link for them and also rugby if you dont never mind m8 we cant be perfect all the time lol

Back