Big Avatars (all read)

thanks for the pm, just cleaned up my avatar.

Needs a little more 'cleaning' as it's still too big ;)

EDIT: Your at 181 X 201 , so resize to 150 X 167

:)

EDIT 2: Never mind RABP sorted it.... :)

Last edited:
my ok
put there are some good avatars on this forum
it will be sad to see them gone

Aint sure about the size of mine either. But the missus says its quite big ;) But shes half eskimo, so I aint sure to believe her.

Can someone check mine out too please, and make it spin also if possible, or FAQ on how to do it. Cheers.

I can make it spin just cant get the file size down on150 by 200 so i made it 100 by 100 ok.
anyone got any pointers for me.
janobibj5.gif

Last edited:
as fiscal said devils is too big aswell, it would be ok if it was sat on its head but not the way it is, not much out but rules is rules lol.

I don't have access to xara3d or my saved xara3d files at the moment but will update it when I get the chance. :)

EDIT: I've replaced it until I can update it!

Last edited:
i have sent out a mass pm so hopefully they will all get the message

i personally really dislike big avatars, i dont mean it personal but its so not needed and does make things look ugly

anyway everyone has 1 week to resize so we wont be jumping down peoples throats but we will be removing avatars bigger than this after one WEEK

i will be adding it to the main post

Regards
Mickie D
Here's one you could use for the members who don't change theirs:

vader.jpg

I'm always amazed at the number of people who can't be arsed to read a thread properly before posting. :(

(I'll now duck to avoid all the flak) : mr ed :

Why am I not amazed with your post

why do u always have to critize people? something postive would be nice for a change

: shocked2

Alien Heads
nice avatar m8 but you should check with a mod or admin m8 because we try to refrain ourselves from using bad language on this forum for the younger viewers.

Ok cheers :)

"Mod or admin is the word s**t allowed in my avatar please?"

Back