Big Avatars (all read)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi could all members with large avatars please resize them down i have already pm'd around 10 people asking this and would be really grateful if you could all look at your avatars and reduce them if they are to big.

please note after a few days all mods and admin will be removing large avatars so also make sure you have a backup or they could be lost!

thanks very much for your time

MAXIMUM SIZE:

150 WIDTH
200 HEIGHT

One week notice before we start to remove avatars that are to big so please either back them up or resize because once they are gone they are gone

Note: to check your avatar size right click and choose properties and it will display the image dimensions there

Last edited:
Good call Mickie. Also does that / will that soon include oversized sigs as well?

I would say yes m8 if it make u have to scroll accross the page to read text

signatures depend on how long downwards they are for example your sig is alright, we also add the no follow tag to sigs so all search engines dont read them

but for now we need to get posts looking nice and tidy and to big avatars piss it all up!

we also add the no follow tag to sigs so all search engines dont read them

Sorry to be really thick lol, whats a no follow tag?

i think 150 wide by 200 down should be maximum

well I always said Big does not always mean better

: multi :

150 is just right :) resized mine and gotta admit looks much tidier

easy programme here to resize ur piccys/avartars

Last edited:
A very welcome policy. Mega avatars have been a real blight on this forum for too long.

just cheking mine

edit think mine is ok now

Last edited:
Back