BEWARE of user: rage99

bally12345 said:
maybe trade section should only be available to users with a post count over 100? Just a suggestion...

Good idea but i would make it higher and also that you must be a member for x amount of time

ideas and ways to try and make things better for members are being looked at. Even though DW has nothing to do with members trading between each other it still doesnt reflect well on the site when little shits like this appear

keep the ideas coming people

deff, its becoming too common place for rip offs.... if the new members dont like it theres always ebay... 100 good posts over a 6 month period, that stops the 100 posts in 2 weeks and avoids cr@p posts.

most will be spotted within that 6 months and any would be scammers here for a easy quick buck wouldnt bother its not worth the wait to cons someone, they'd go con someone on another forum where they can post straight away.

they should be able to veiw the sales section and buy from the sales section as we dont want to lose sales but as for selling, 100 posts over a 6 month period.

and a ban on advertising goods in the shout box, as i saw rage99 do this a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still think we should all go and hammer the little shit though lol

Glad it looks like you've got this sorted now Bally....no more hitches I hope.

on a happy note and lm sure its all going to work out WELL DONE bally u handled it very well :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Well done Bally. I hope it all goes through with no losses on your part.

You seem to have handled it really well.:Clap:

well done bally ,you handled it well ....me he would have been in one of our dissolving tanks never to be seen again

Can't believe that the little oink thought he'd be able to get away with it. Glad of the happy ending too :)

Back