Best Supported Card for 3DS

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been stung on r4 cards before that turned out to be clones and give nothing but grief.

I'm buying my boys a couple of 3DSs in a few weeks and know that only ds roms work at the moment.

All I want is a well supported genuine card (not clone) that will run the latest games and has reguarly updated firmwares.

Dont think you can go wrong with the AceKard, never let me down so far.

Agree acekard2i all the way

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I have just bought my son a 3ds also, would someone be so good to either post on here or pm me a place where I can get a acerkard 21 from please.

ki

No mate no cards capable of playing the 3ds games.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I would imagine just so people cam download the roms and have all the games for when/if, they ever get cracked!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Going to buy a couple of these cards, using this site Acekard 2i | Acekard 2i UK | Acekard 2 | Buy Acekard 2i - Free Shipping but it redirects to this site when purchasing Acekard 2i -Acekard card for 3DS & DSi are these the proper cards or clones?

Also has this disclaimer at the bottom:
PLEASE NOTE: While the Acekard 2i is compatible with the 3DS, DSi/DSi XL , the cart may need to be patched with firmware update that enables this compatibility. You will need a regular Nintendo DS or DS Lite to perform this update.

What's the likelihood of using another console to update, dont' have one to hand.

the card looks o.k. from the front, has the right web address,
but there is no picture of the back of the card. this is where the anticlone sticker would be...
it is impossible to tell from the site wether the card is real or fake, it is around the right price....

you could go onto acekard.com (official site) and loook up their trusted resellers...

acekards can be updated to combat nintendo firmware updates...

you might need to update card..
what console are you using?
dslite. dsi or 3ds?
and what firmware is your console running?

Using a 3DS, they're currently being shipped, should have them today. Will post the firmwares when I receive them. I have access to a dsi xl if that's suitable.

when you get the card, stick it into your 3ds.
the card will show up like a game icon.

if you post which icon it shows as, i will know what version card you have and if it needs updating.. :)

when you get the card, stick it into your 3ds.
the card will show up like a game icon.

if you post which icon it shows as, i will know what version card you have and if it needs updating.. :)

Got a couple of cards yesterday. The guy I bought them from, updates them before he sends them out. They are working fine, thanks for your help.

whats the reason for buying a card if you can't play 3ds games? is it to play DS games?

Back