Best place to get Funcards from

nworulz

Member +
Reaction score
I need to get a few fun cards anyone recommend some good sites?
Thanks in advance
P.S I have a Funcard 2 but i keep getting mute err in the engineers menu any ideas?

I need to get a few fun cards anyone recommend some good sites?
Thanks in advance
P.S I have a Funcard 2 but i keep getting mute err in the engineers menu any ideas?

Hi,

Go with fun 4's, there seems to be a lot of problems with the fun2's/purple galaxy cards at the moment.

Would also recommend Unapit but know of that at least 10 duff fun2's have come from there lately and I know there are other members on this thread that have had problems with fun2's.

Regards

Muskrat

Last edited:
true mate, go with unapit and fun 4's. Had it for years, never a problem, and easily re-writable.

Unipit doing 5 funcard 4s for 23 quid delivered on Ebay.All ive had have had no problems and quick delivery,Andy.

Hi Guys,

I know a guy with 20 of them, 19fun2 and 1 fun4, and he's only looking for 45 pounds postage included to uk and ireland. paypal

Don't know if i can post the details here though, think i remember reading some rule about sellers on the forums or something so better check that out first.

i'll find out and post more details if i can.

ci

jabs are the bizniz

always go with jabs and never had a problem yet! had one faulty and they replaced straight away, no questions asked!!!

Always used unapit, until all the moscs went down, and the price rocketed. Funcard 4s are the way forward though, but I would invest in a mosc also, so if your fun goes down, you just swap to the mosc, and wait for the fix.

the cardman has a good selection and very fast delivery

i ordered a fun from jabsplace on mon 10th, piad for recorded 1st class, still not recieved anything and not answering emails, anyone got a number for them?

Back