Best Image Part 2

chooong image, must say its twice the better than uk 05. nice startup logos, lol

so the results are 13 to 12 not bad at all

cheers

13 13 gav its a tie

well the moddeds didnt listen i told them to stick this

o well i tried........and failed

any thanks evry one who voted and f u hu didnt u tite wods

I have to say that I initially voted for the sportster uk05 image but I have had Gavs image on for the last couple of days. And although it might not be as user friendly it certainly is more stable and the picture quality is better and lets face it the box is built to watch tv. So I change my vote to Gavs making it 14 12 to Gav.

Well done mate,

de_deej

ell-ess-dee said:
I voted for Sportster UK05 as it was most stable. But i would like to change my mind and go with Gavs new updated one, picture quality is nothing short of stunning as its rock solid so far..

thats 1 off the uk05 and 1 added to mine

cheers

de_deej said:
I have to say that I initially voted for the sportster uk05 image but I have had Gavs image on for the last couple of days. And although it might not be as user friendly it certainly is more stable and the picture quality is better and lets face it the box is built to watch tv. So I change my vote to Gavs making it 14 12 to Gav.
Well done mate,
de_deej

thats 2 off the uk05 and 2 added to mine

thankyou guys for your votes

cheers

Ive flashed this image on 2 nokia boxes and everything seems A ok keep up the GREAT work Gav!!!!!!!:Cheers:

Try the downloads section plenty of images to choose from - they are all uploaded as .RAR files so you download them to your desktop and extract them using WinRAR or similar decompression software.

Is there a Sportster 17+ uk05 x2 image availiable for download, i can only find the 1x image.

Back