Best Image Part 2

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello

Sorry to everyone i have started this poll agian because i didnt add all the images

Can people give opnions on the varoius images ?

i tryed to add all the images ?

and last of all which is the best image ?

Thanks

i think my latest updated image with the new evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00 is the best as better picture quality

most upto date yweb and updated drivers and libs

i am not saying it because its mine try it yourself and see

the new evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00 has cleaned up some small bugs and has made it very quick on au and clearing the channels

so thats why i have gone for The New Updated Gav's image and its here

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61800&page=4

cheers all

and gav your latest image is actually better for the 16mb nokia boxes; seems quicker and more stable. top image m8 :)

I have two Nokia's one in my bedroom which has Sportster 17+ uk5 on which I have had no problems with at all. The other in my loft has Gavs latest updated image on. After my first scan I received 4 front row channels which I previously lost. 2 were showing films the other 2 intermission.

I did not vote as both these images are brilliant and I have not had much time to test Gavs.

Great work though m8.

I liked zgore but was frustrated with the channel errors, using gavs new image now which has the ocassional stammer with my box, but other than that is brilliant, thanks to gav

Gavs new image seems great not had it on long yet but pic quality seems best yet,and does seem to change channel a bit quicker.
exellent work gav.

come on people vote vote vote
it gives all the newbies something to think about and the oldies

I can't really give opinion about any other image but just got dbox today, read laim crayden's tutorial and used the new updated gav's image and everything is hunky dory. Just glad that everything wen't to plan and have to give a big thank you to this forum in general.

It's a toss up betwen Gavs new image and Chryos Sportster UK05 at the moment. I will give it a couple more days before deciding.

Quick question: Gav have you considered updating the UK05 image with the new nextlevel evocamd because from what I can gather before your new image a believe it was considered to be the most stable so if you give it a tweek who knows.

anyway just thinking out loud,

de_deej

i have used the latest image by gav it is brillant

but 1 small problem on the tv it keeps switching to channel 2 while i am

watching the box on AV1

does anyone know what i am doing wrng

I voted for Sportster UK05 as it was most stable. But i would like to change my mind and go with Gavs new updated one, picture quality is nothing short of stunning as its rock solid so far..

Well,

All I can say, is up to now, its good. Picture is brill, easy to setup recording, but I do have a problem with playback, as there mouths get out of sync, but I am on a wirelenss network, so going to try a wired network and see.

Otherwise, looks good, just need to edit the bouquets and all is brill

still using nextgen.. as found it more stable
downloaded the image, flashed great, found channels great, when changing channels locking up and black screens some times easy fix flick to next channel then back again, picture would appear, but sometimes it would stay black stand by then back on sometimes cured it or had to restart evocam to get channels back up and running, did mess about with screen format, normal selected for autodetect, changed to 16:9 format as widescreen tv.. this made is a bit more stable. but changed it back to autodetect as was getting 4:3 ratio on some of the other channels... so screen size detection could be cause of it latching with black screen... like logo.. how i laughed at that one..

moray said:
still using nextgen.. as found it more stable

be honest have you tried my updated image

HONEST please

cheers

nextgen was terrible for me, the most unstable of all the images ive ever tried.

swanside said:
but I do have a problem with playback, as there mouths get out of sync, but I am on a wirelenss network, so going to try a wired network and see.

Don't think this is anything to do with the image, I have NEVER got perfect playback on ANY of the images i have tried. More probably network gripes..

can the mods please stick this so it gets more people viewing for info

and take off one vote of the ultra please as ell-ess-dee's post above and add that one on to mine

thankyou

gav12345 said:
i think my latest updated image with the new evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00 is the best as better picture quality
most upto date yweb and updated drivers and libs
i am not saying it because its mine try it yourself and see
the new evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00 has cleaned up some small bugs and has made it very quick on au and clearing the channels
so thats why i have gone for The New Updated Gav's image and its here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61800&page=4
cheers all
If i instale your image will my box be all up and running

gav12345 said:
and take off one vote of the ultra please as ell-ess-dee's post above and add that one on to mine
thankyou

gav u cheeky sod

Back