Best Channel List

I get a list on all channels when I hit the red button, but its a list of Free TO Air and Sly ordered A-Z. Going to try an install those updater pulgins. I don't want to mess my box up completely can someone point me to a good guide just so I can be sure I am installing them correctly, also do .ipk files need to be unpacked are can they just be transferred directly to my Dreambox as is, I don't appear to have a program to unpack them. Thanks again.

Im waiting for my Vu Solo box to arrive had a S3 before!!, so bit of a change, looking forward to it!

Lraizer's plugin is good, as it numbers your channel list in your chosen region. (the same as sly)

i have used both and prefer rats list and his picon plugins (its updated very fast)

However what would be good is if rats list had another category for sly....say all channels, is this possible?

hello
bluepassat

IMO rat's channel list and picon updater is buy far the best iv seen for 28.2e and takes alot of work for him to have them the best imo but you can find the all sat list yourself, wot box are you using? with most box's its very easy to go to all sat list, if its a technomate or openbox i will gladly help you find them.
hope this helps :)

Is there a good motorized list available been looking for a good one for a while

Try Vhannibal's list. You can download from his website as you cannot download from here just yet..
Also try Catseye list, you will have to find an external source.

Cheers , thanks for the quick reply , will try both and see what i prefer.

Thanks Abu Baniaz, I had saw the Autobouquets file but it did not click that was Lraizer's plugin.

Is there a list that i can use for my enigma 2 reciever then quickly convert fro my skybox?

Is there a list that i can use for my enigma 2 reciever then quickly convert fro my skybox?

For enigma 2 i always use Henksat setting (search via google :))

Works fine and good transponder settings. DOnt forget to update always the sattelites.xml

For Skyboxes F3 and F5 i normally use ajsatlist usually updated quick too

Back