Best Channel List

iLardyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new all this and I'm looking for a good channel list. The one I use at the moment seems to be missing epg data on some channels.

Want to find something that is good for Sly UK, thanks in advance.

rats channel list is excellent.....i also use silverfox list as it lists the hd first

rats channel updater is the best mate..try it...regularly updated....wouldnt use any other...lol

I'm not sure if the auto updater would work with my receiver. I've got a NBOX 5800SX and it's a SH4 receiver. Any idea if the plugin works with SH4?

I have the nbox also, i'm trying to get or install the rats auto updater and picon updater loaded as at the no i have to do it manually

But I think the ipk files are not compatable ?

I have the nbox also, i'm trying to get or install the rats auto updater and picon updater loaded as at the no i have to do it manually

But I think the ipk files are not compatable ?

So it won't work then, so do I get the bouquets for fixed dish then?

you could install the rats channel list...thats the one im using now but you will have to ftp it over, and use the picons as well

do you know how to do that?

you could install the rats channel list...thats the one im using now but you will have to ftp it over, and use the picons as well

do you know how to do that?

Yes mate, will try it out. Thanks for all the help.

Hi iLardyboy i have managed to install rats channel auto updater and rats picon auto updater as plugins so you can do it via the remote to update both for nbox 5800sx nebula zero v2

I didn't have any luck with .ipk installation on a SH4, likes tar.gz.

Extracted files with 7z and FTP them over, worked spot on.

Hope it helps.

Hi All Just joined the forums, and came across this thread, I have been trying to get "autobouquets e2 by lraizer" but it seems buggy and won't run on my box :( so does anyone know if Rats autoupdater will work on a Golden media Spark Reloaded box its running the E2 Hyperion image??

rats bouquet is the better of the 2 however auto bouquets is more like Sly's. If you have a dvb-t usb tuner plugged in Rats bouquets overwrites this bouquet which is annoying

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum, and up until 8 months ago I thought sly boxes were the only sat boxes that existed!! I now use a DM800 HD clone running e2, I had a couple of questions which I was hoping you guys could help with. Lately I have noticed some channels not coming in with message Service not found... SID not found in PAT. (not sure who Sid is or why he would want to be in pat.. but thats for another day). I believe it maybe because the channel has changed frequency, or not broadcasting. I have downloaded a channel list from else where the other day, but the frequency's appear to be the same as mine so I am thinking maybe the list as old as the one I am using.

But having found this forum I have read about Picons and Auto channel updaters etc. How can I use Picons on my Box and whats the best way to get Ra ts auto updater plugin on my box. Will the Auto updater over write my bouquets?

Any advice would be appreciated?

Thanks

You are new and cannot download until you have 5 useful posts. However you can downlaod rats updater from the lime link in his signature.

Rat's channel updater overwrites any existing bouquets. Once installed on your receiver, the plugin will download teh list from rats server and isntall on your receiver. No need for PC.
Rat's picon updater works in the same way, it updates your picons. It is not dependent on you using Rat's channel list. You must first extarct existing picons to your USB drive unless you have plenty of space on your internal flash memory.

Lraizer's plugin gets teh chanenl details from the satellite stream and can be automated. Runs in roughly two minutes. It compliments any existing bouquets and maintains the SLY numbering system.

Try both and and see which one you prefer.

Thanks Abu, I will give it a shot. I should be able to download before 5 posts...as I paid for a year subscription when signing up, (the forums looked very useful)

Lraizer's plugin is good, as it numbers your channel list in your chosen region. (the same as sly)

i have used both and prefer rats list and his picon plugins (its updated very fast)

However what would be good is if rats list had another category for sly....say all channels, is this possible?

Back