best box to use in africa

wangush

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i planning to buy technomate box to go and use in KENYA, could one advice which is the best, also i also understand i need to purchase LNB for band c, where can i get one, my final question if i want to go and install mortilized dish of 2meter, can i get motor which can be able to perform the duties , and again can i be able to watch satellite which i have been watching here in uk when i go to kenya.
thank

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
you would be better off getting the equipment you need when you get to kenya as the local sat enthusiasts/installers can give you help on what equipment you need and where to get it. regards mdt

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was there a couple of years ago you couldn't get sky or british channels so I guess astra is out of the question. I think they used to get a load of american channels via satellites that were serving middle east.

I will try and find out some more info but most likely take a couple of days. Communications is pretty shit out there.

wangush

Inactive User
Reaction score
[Hi could one also tell me what sort of motor should i buy to move 2.4 dish, coz i think i gonna use sort of dish/COLOR]

TEST