befor i go buy

did you check the image with mulleter mate?

Its likely to be the aones

@mxwizard yeh mate i checked it and all matched up

@oggy i think you are right mate wasted 7 disks got hold of a verbatim will see if that works

If the image is fine in mulleter mate then my bet will be same as Oggys... I'm not gonna go bangin' on about verbs again but you'll soon see what I've long since been endorsing ;) lol. How many hours have you wasted on the 7 bad burns so far mate? also how much does the cost of 7 Aones work out to be? ...I'm sure the message is clear ;) lol

it not the disk's
Sorry but because you refused my passkey offer and you changed the 360 I had to send a virus to your PC as a warning to others, it was that or swim with the fishes, so until a month on sunday your PC will not burn any xbox 360 games correctly

Sorry m8 not really get some verbs and you will be sorted, I will have to stop watching godfather films

:WORSHIP:

ok it burned on the verbatim only one thing now when i start the box up it says you require an update to play this game is it ok and i take it i need to connect to the net or is there another way

@ xbc viruses is that it it will just join all the others my wife decided to download onto it as for watchin the godfather then i'm surprised you able to watch tv with all those drives i know they all say you can do it with your eyes closed but that worries me

it not the disk's
Sorry but because you refused my passkey offer and you changed the 360 I had to send a virus to your PC as a warning to others, it was that or swim with the fishes, so until a month on sunday your PC will not burn any xbox 360 games correctly

Sorry m8 not really get some verbs and you will be sorted, I will have to stop watching godfather films

:roflmao: ....quality post :proud:

:WORSHIP:

ok it burned on the verbatim only one thing now when i start the box up it says you require an update to play this game is it ok and i take it i need to connect to the net or is there another way

@ xbc viruses is that it it will just join all the others my wife decided to download onto it as for watchin the godfather then i'm surprised you able to watch tv with all those drives i know they all say you can do it with your eyes closed but that worries me

yes mate....thats fine...take the update :) ...it should update from the disc mate ;)

mxwizard...verbatim shareholder...lol

One other suggestion: check the firmware on your writer is up-to-date mate, sometimes newer firmware is available particularly for dl burners.

It never hurts to use good media from the off. Then if they dont work, thats one method out of the window without wasting days/hours trying different combos.

well i have learned my lesson now thanks to everyone who helped here i'm sure i will be back

Back