Because there is no WTF thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody really care about whether himher was on here with a different name or not?. I personally have had lots of private chats with this member and he is a good bloke. He certainly pulls in the peeps with some of his zany posts and that is all that matters.

And you haven't been a member long enough to know the trouble they caused last time they were here.
I'm shocked the management have let this lot back to be honest.

And you haven't been a member long enough to know the trouble they caused last time they were here.
I'm shocked the management have let this lot back to be honest.

To be honest Ray nothing has really convinced me that himher is an old member returning. He is very good at covering up if he is an old member. So Until I find out any information, I will treat himher like any other member unless you know any different?, feel free to pm me matey. :)

To be honest Ray nothing has really convinced me that himher is an old member returning. He is very good at covering up if he is an old member. So Until I find out any information, I will treat himher like any other member unless you know any different?, feel free to pm me matey. :)

Looks like this one will run and run...

...sorry, I'm not getting involved. It's more off the wall than some of my posts!

Why not just spit out what you think you know Ray then we can move on?

I presume you mean "he's" - answer is no.

Or did you omit a word?

Nope, his as in his her, I only put his as I am sure your not a chick with a dick.
Or maybe a dick without a clit.
Or even a clit with or without a dick, why not just change your name to

hermaphrodite

Last edited:
Nope, his as in his her, I only put his as I am sure your not a chick with a dick.
Or maybe a dick without a clit.
Or even a clit with or without a dick, why not just change your name to

hermaphrodite

HimHer's provenance:

Ordinary bloke invents mythical, androgenous, nomadic alien temporarily stranded in minor solar system to amuse depressed mate. The ploy worked, the mate got better, the name stuck - simples.

HimHer's provenance:

Ordinary bloke invents mythical, androgenous, nomadic alien temporarily stranded in minor solar system to amuse depressed mate. The ploy worked, the mate got better, the name stuck - simples.

HimHer's other provenance:
Ordinary bloke who fancies himself but couldn't get round to it.

HimHer's other provenance:
Ordinary bloke who fancies himself but couldn't get round to it.

Sorry, have to get back to you - my computer doesn't seem to be able to display the interesting parts of your posts...

...running diagnostics.

;)

Sorry, have to get back to you - my computer doesn't seem to be able to display the interesting parts of your posts...

...running diagnostics.

;)

Fookin hell it must go into melt down then when you log into the Rejects site.

Fookin hell it must go into melt down then when you log into the Rejects site.

RAYMOND! Welcome. I wondered when you would, Erm, pop-up...

...I suppose I should confess, I AM a former member...

...of society. It's the only pleasure I get nowadays. This small room, with the soft walls, I don't even get chance to use the free Ibuprofen as I can't hurt my head anymore...

Anyway, enough about me, how ARE you? Still working for the Conspiracy Theory Investigation Group? Sounds interesting stuff. I'm still stuck with pulling legs of spiders but when I get out I've got some ideas.

Big ideas - know what I mean ;)

I've perfected the cordless chainsaw and the battery life is good, about 1 hour off a single charge...

...loads of torque too! Tested it on some cadavers a mate dropped off - wicked :)

:yawn:

Yes Mozr whatever. Perhaps you should think less about what you post and more about your fellow Rejects friends hitting the 'Thanks' button.
Dead giveaway.
I keep hearing about the tongue. Where is the tongue?
It's feckin hilarious that you and v went to the expense of setting up a sad little website and now you end up back on here anyway.

im just waiting for the thommo is raven, thommo is ray vinmad, thommo is nara, thommo is emerald, thommo is insert member name here....

they did the last time, basically anyone who had issues with them was me under a different name, not numerous members all thinking they where acting like dicks.

i suspect there all back (i know some are) and if it goes back to how it was i'll be off... cant do with the wank stains...

i also love how they all lol'ed at my post when i revealed who i was when i was under a different name... replies like who? well it was mutual i was like who? id been here since 2004 the post was for the old school not the jumped up 2 year members.

im sure many when they reveal themselves will do the same to them.... who?

first and last post in here under any name lmao....

Right you lot I have booked you all on the Jeremy Kyle show for next week and the lie detector will reveal all. Its turning in to a big issue guys so no need to thank me just enjoy your day out. Ffs :Laugh:

:yawn:

Yes Mozr whatever. Perhaps you should think less about what you post and more about your fellow Rejects friends hitting the 'Thanks' button.
Dead giveaway.
I keep hearing about the tongue. Where is the tongue?
It's feckin hilarious that you and v went to the expense of setting up a sad little website and now you end up back on here anyway.

Raymond, unleashing 'The Tongue' on you would be soooooooooooo cruel!

Erm, why would I pay for a web-site? I'm a retired IT consultant ffs...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back