Because there is no WTF thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll add to this...

...I'm an old git and I still don't get it. People still don't say what they mean and they expect you to understand...?

Sorry, if I think you're a tw@t, I'll say...

You don't understand him her like I do I'm dyslexic and his jokes are well funny in the news room

Sorry, just been on a job and the wall is 'live'. There's little kids running about. I just got a major 'belt' from it and had to tape off the area and make it safe. How can people not test stuff before they turn it on?

Sometimes I'm obtuse out of frustration...

Sorry, just been on a job and the wall is 'live'. There's little kids running about. I just got a major 'belt' from it and had to tape off the area and make it safe. How can people not test stuff before they turn it on?

And the point of this thread is?

And would it not have made more sense if you posted this in your other thread?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Which would have been what??

Which 'My other thread' - bearing in mind I'm NOT in a good mood...I've just made safe part of a house with toddlers running around...so don't push it...

Which 'My other thread' - bearing in mind I'm NOT in a good mood...I've just made safe part of a house with toddlers running around...so don't push it...

rotflmao and i thought i had no sensor of humor :D

Push what lmfao

Originally Posted by wiz569<br />
Which would have been what?? <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

And do you really think I care what mood your in?

I presumed you were intelligent enough to figure out which thread I meant :)

You think I care what you care what I care?

I care what thread? I thread what care?

Erm, I've lost my thread and my care is lost...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back