Beat this for a s**t weekend

stelladrinka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Came home, after working away for 4 weeks, to all my new presents (ordered by myself while I was away) #1 new atx case for my pc, swopped all components restarted system would'nt boot spent hours trying to sort it 50% success,#2 Purchased new graphics card for same pc - faulty card spent hours trying to make it work with no success (replacement card ordered), #3 Dreambox locked up rebooted to error fault still no success- still trying, #4 ABS sensor ordered for my car from america attempted to fit it- wrong one (in comunication with seller),#5 wife's vega just locked up and wont reboot (not even bothered my ass to look at yet). Tomorrow I have a new tv to hang on the wall dont know why i'm bothering as the pc cant run on it yet and the way my lucks running it'll probably fall off anyway. Thanks to everyone on this site for trying to help me fix all the things I'm breaking.

Last edited:
I'd leave hanging the tv for now fella, that sounds like some sh!t bad luck you're having there my man.

Chin up m8 things can only get better from now on.You have had your share of bad luck for now.

When I were a lad we used to have to lick road clean with us tongues - you young uns have it easy.........

:)

Back