BD keys (again, sorry!)

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Using Nag 3 and when prompted for BD0 password entering all zero's but it won't login. I have verified with xncs that the backdoor keys are zeros (ie I read the c040,c070 lines of the eeprom).

I also, tried all 8's but still no joy?

Any ideas? and also can anyone tell me how and when you would use the nipper login method?

:Cheers:
 

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
42
Location
Berks Pure NTHell
Hi again
Guess your still having problems
1st it must be a rom 10 cos your using nagra 3
Also if u can read it in xncs and got keys 0s
Then i guess u have written blank image to it
So make up the image u want in nagra ird etc
save the image as bin file extension
Then use rom studio again to write to card bd key 32 0s no spaces
Let me know how u got on
As i may add that bit to tut
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
crackerchalk said:
Hi again
Guess your still having problems
1st it must be a rom 10 cos your using nagra 3
Also if u can read it in xncs and got keys 0s
Then i guess u have written blank image to it
So make up the image u want in nagra ird etc
save the image as bin file extension
Then use rom studio again to write to card bd key 32 0s no spaces
Let me know how u got on
As i may add that bit to tut

cheers, I'll give that a whirl tonight

:Cheers:
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
crackerchalk said:
Hi again
Guess your still having problems
1st it must be a rom 10 cos your using nagra 3
Also if u can read it in xncs and got keys 0s
Then i guess u have written blank image to it
So make up the image u want in nagra ird etc
save the image as bin file extension
Then use rom studio again to write to card bd key 32 0s no spaces
Let me know how u got on
As i may add that bit to tut


Tried that, got this.......(see attachment)
 

carwash

Member ++
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
959
Reaction score
7
Can you read with XNCS? If so then you can write”!

Get an image that has valid BDs edit with your details including all CAM IDs
And write to card. If it writes ok”!
Then open Nagraedit 4.1 and write the same image to card again

Or use romstudio

1. Open Romsudio - Settings-Peonix-TX Delay 150-RX Delay 120 then go to backdoors
2. There you will see "Dump"
3. There you have 4 options and beeing a Rom11 try login aprendiz.
3. If it reads it will ask if you want to install ghost"! say yes.
4. Then next to dump you will see a ""write"" do login aprendiz.
5. once written 100%
6. go to menu read card Dump card ghost method.
7. there you will have the BDOs to read with nagraedit again.

If fails with login apendiz try the same method with login Chucky (meant for rom10 bus knowne to work with rom11)
I'm assuming it's a Rom10 card
Try with the file attached, But remember to edit your details
BTW: the attached file is not for your area, it's only to get you back in to card
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
carwash said:
Can you read with XNCS? If so then you can write”!

Get an image that has valid BDs edit with your details including all CAM IDs
And write to card. If it writes ok”!
Then open Nagraedit 4.1 and write the same image to card again

Or use romstudio

1. Open Romsudio - Settings-Peonix-TX Delay 150-RX Delay 120 then go to backdoors
2. There you will see "Dump"
3. There you have 4 options and beeing a Rom11 try login aprendiz.
3. If it reads it will ask if you want to install ghost"! say yes.
4. Then next to dump you will see a ""write"" do login aprendiz.
5. once written 100%
6. go to menu read card Dump card ghost method.
7. there you will have the BDOs to read with nagraedit again.

If fails with login apendiz try the same method with login Chucky (meant for rom10 bus knowne to work with rom11)
I'm assuming it's a Rom10 card
Try with the file attached, But remember to edit your details
BTW: the attached file is not for your area, it's only to get you back in to card

thanks for the detailed reply carwash. I'll give all that a go and report back
:Cheers:
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
carwash said:
Can you read with XNCS? If so then you can write”!

Get an image that has valid BDs edit with your details including all CAM IDs
And write to card. If it writes ok”!
Then open Nagraedit 4.1 and write the same image to card again

Or use romstudio

1. Open Romsudio - Settings-Peonix-TX Delay 150-RX Delay 120 then go to backdoors
2. There you will see "Dump"
3. There you have 4 options and beeing a Rom11 try login aprendiz.
3. If it reads it will ask if you want to install ghost"! say yes.
4. Then next to dump you will see a ""write"" do login aprendiz.
5. once written 100%
6. go to menu read card Dump card ghost method.
7. there you will have the BDOs to read with nagraedit again.

If fails with login apendiz try the same method with login Chucky (meant for rom10 bus knowne to work with rom11)
I'm assuming it's a Rom10 card
Try with the file attached, But remember to edit your details
BTW: the attached file is not for your area, it's only to get you back in to card


I'm confused about all this!

You were right, I can read and write the card with XNCS. So I wrote my image to it. Tried it in the box but no joy.
The bit I'm confiused about is why I need to write first with XNCS then with Nagra? Also, its a rom10 and all the tuts seem to say use Nagra 3 whereas you suggested 4.1?

:Cheers:
 

capcomind

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Location
In a bowl of chicken soup
I use nagra 4.1 for all my MOSC 10 +11 m8 so don't worry about that. As carwash said the image is NOT for your area, try downloading an au rom 10 a16 image and writing that back, then you should be OK.
 

carwash

Member ++
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
959
Reaction score
7
You don’t need to write first with Nxcs, but because you where having problems with the BDs and that nagraedit don’t recognise BDs in 00, 11, 22 or 88 or in normal text like AA, BBs and so on

AS for using Nagraedit 3”! to read and write rom10s instead of nagraedit4.1? I think people are still confused with nagraedit 4.0 where it had some bugs

I personally never had problems with Nagraedit 4.1”! I even write Rom3s with it
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
carwash said:
You don’t need to write first with Nxcs, but because you where having problems with the BDs and that nagraedit don’t recognise BDs in 00, 11, 22 or 88 or in normal text like AA, BBs and so on

AS for using Nagraedit 3”! to read and write rom10s instead of nagraedit4.1? I think people are still confused with nagraedit 4.0 where it had some bugs

I personally never had problems with Nagraedit 4.1”! I even write Rom3s with it

Tried Nag4.1 , no joy (see attachment)....appreciate your patience........
 

carwash

Member ++
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
959
Reaction score
7
Did you write the image i sent to you??
and what is the BDs on that 54 image showing in jpeg above
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
carwash said:
Did you write the image i sent to you??
and what is the BDs on that 54 image showing in jpeg above

soz, no I didn't write your image (should have paid attention, sorry) here's the eeprom dump.................

97 54 60 10 30 B2 08 00 2E 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0A 01 F5 00 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 54 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 38 24 35 C8 16 65 19 74 FB 23 9F AB 57 00 01 19 42 6C 68 7D 32 94 A4 CF 27 D2 A5 5C 8B 48 BD 92 F3 AD 06 42 5D 15 43 9C A1 58 FE 67 B1 4F 99 B9 FF F6 F3 A6 9B 8D 68 B8 C3 DF A4 EC 8F 1F FD 05 D0 00 52 65 76 41 33 32 10 10 10 10 1A D6 27 05 0D 0B 0D 38 79 1D 26 29 23 12 00 00 0F 54 54 68 32 2C 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74 20 6C 69 43 6B 65 52 21 45 71 F6 01 9A D8 5D 86 02 03 00 00 00 2E FF 7F 7F E3 00 FF FF FF 00 00 29 40 41 C1 DA 81 F3 C1 D3 8A 83 C1 ED 89 9B C1 F3 5F 26 C1 F9 5F 4A C2 0F 82 2A C2 32 99 DE C2 2A 83 7C C2 A3 50 33 C3 07 4F 2D C2 DD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
ajones1722 said:
soz, no I didn't write your image (should have paid attention, sorry) here's the eeprom dump.................

97 54 60 10 30 B2 08 00 2E 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0A 01 F5 00 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 54 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 38 24 35 C8 16 65 19 74 FB 23 9F AB 57 00 01 19 42 6C 68 7D 32 94 A4 CF 27 D2 A5 5C 8B 48 BD 92 F3 AD 06 42 5D 15 43 9C A1 58 FE 67 B1 4F 99 B9 FF F6 F3 A6 9B 8D 68 B8 C3 DF A4 EC 8F 1F FD 05 D0 00 52 65 76 41 33 32 10 10 10 10 1A D6 27 05 0D 0B 0D 38 79 1D 26 29 23 12 00 00 0F 54 54 68 32 2C 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74 20 6C 69 43 6B 65 52 21 45 71 F6 01 9A D8 5D 86 02 03 00 00 00 2E FF 7F 7F E3 00 FF FF FF 00 00 29 40 41 C1 DA 81 F3 C1 D3 8A 83 C1 ED 89 9B C1 F3 5F 26 C1 F9 5F 4A C2 0F 82 2A C2 32 99 DE C2 2A 83 7C C2 A3 50 33 C3 07 4F 2D C2 DD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00


oops! thats crap, I'll send a jpeg!
 

carwash

Member ++
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
959
Reaction score
7
ajones1722 said:
soz, no I didn't write your image (should have paid attention, sorry) here's the eeprom dump.................

97 54 60 10 30 B2 08 00 2E 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0A 01 F5 00 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 54 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 38 24 35 C8 16 65 19 74 FB 23 9F AB 57 00 01 19 42 6C 68 7D 32 94 A4 CF 27 D2 A5 5C 8B 48 BD 92 F3 AD 06 42 5D 15 43 9C A1 58 FE 67 B1 4F 99 B9 FF F6 F3 A6 9B 8D 68 B8 C3 DF A4 EC 8F 1F FD 05 D0 00 52 65 76 41 33 32 10 10 10 10 1A D6 27 05 0D 0B 0D 38 79 1D 26 29 23 12 00 00 0F 54 54 68 32 2C 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74 20 6C 69 43 6B 65 52 21 45 71 F6 01 9A D8 5D 86 02 03 00 00 00 2E FF 7F 7F E3 00 FF FF FF 00 00 29 40 41 C1 DA 81 F3 C1 D3 8A 83 C1 ED 89 9B C1 F3 5F 26 C1 F9 5F 4A C2 0F 82 2A C2 32 99 DE C2 2A 83 7C C2 A3 50 33 C3 07 4F 2D C2 DD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

This tells me nothing"!

What image did you write to it//
 

ajones1722

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
carwash said:
This tells me nothing"!

What image did you write to it//

I know it was crap, i sent another reply shortly after correcting myself, what image di I right? can I attach it here or it that dangerous?
 

carwash

Member ++
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
959
Reaction score
7
ajones1722 said:
I know it was crap, i sent another reply shortly after correcting myself, what image di I right? can I attach it here or it that dangerous?
don't worry i have seen it" read above and try reading with XNCS and tell us what it says
 
Last edited:
TEST
Top