BD keys (again, sorry!)

Bd's problem

Hi chap

C040 - Is backdoor no. 0
C050- " " no.1
c060 - " " no .2
C070- " " no. 3

U just need to put which one is asking.

Now u need to be carefull because sometimes when it prompts for backdoor key if u type key when u press enter sometimes it does not show up the correct key that happened to me before when using nagraedit4.1 i typed the right key and when pressed enter it just showed up 00000's instead of written key.

If u are using a blocker or ghost then it will possibly let u read card but not write until u send the unlocking commands .

cheers

Calhordas

At last!.........but!!!!

calhordas said:
Hi chap

C040 - Is backdoor no. 0
C050- " " no.1
c060 - " " no .2
C070- " " no. 3

U just need to put which one is asking.

Now u need to be carefull because sometimes when it prompts for backdoor key if u type key when u press enter sometimes it does not show up the correct key that happened to me before when using nagraedit4.1 i typed the right key and when pressed enter it just showed up 00000's instead of written key.

If u are using a blocker or ghost then it will possibly let u read card but not write until u send the unlocking commands .

cheers

Calhordas

Got it written at last so a big thank you to one and all ('specially carwash for his (?) pateince) but, having written it , its still not AU'ing. Now, I had simillar probs with this box (DITV2000) when using AU funcards, ie it just wouldn't AU. So, I'm thinking that because this box is from an area other than pure entee-el (where I am) then there is some issue about it AU'ing with ANY type of AU card? You see, I have a 4001 box which Ive managed to get to AU with both fun and moscs!!
Any views chaps/chapesses?

Other than the software revison bump to cr4 from cr1 I don't know of any reason your box wont update, You've got the frequency set right e.t.c... not stuck in tune??? DOn't know much about the 2000's

Back