Basic message board

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Where best to ask about a message board than here eh? I am looking at setting up a message board to go into competition with DW.....

....not really. What i need is a very basic message board that is easily set up on my webspace. I am an idiot when it comes to html, so i need something thats very easy. I cannot use frontpage by the way.

The use is only for my kids and family to keep in touch, so basic stuff is fine its just that i'm lookin for free software, so any suggestions? :)

Anybody who can help please?

L:)

Right guyz thanks to all of you, now sorted.:)

Diamonds was good for ease and basically uses webspace elsewhere. However, this didnt suit as i needed on own site.

Gareths link was exactly what i needed. I found a really really simple php version. But the site is good for all types of scripts etc, so thanks very much m8.

Since i set-up my first bit of php, i got addicted and found that i wanted to improve the look. So, i have tried different versions and its great fun, so i will try your version next Mairyhinge, and see whats best. So thanks also.

Something i didnt know or realise was that you can mix html with php, so i'm having great fun now :Cheers:

Back