barkin problem with my dog

Well its good news guys i put spray callor on him he barked he propper shit it went under the table etc now hes got used to it.normally wen i put him in kitchen he barks non stop wont shut up thats wen next door start knock on my door. well my lady going out i had put him in kitchen so she can get pram out he didnt even bark at all me my lady were SHOCKED he knows now not to bark cant beleave how well hes picked up on it like diff dog .
thanks for all help guys it was really gettin me down with barking etc
i was taking it out on my lady etc thanks for ya help guys
btw you got any tips wot things they like putting in the kong toy i know you can buy kong tube stuff that put in there we tried with bit of cornbeef in there he liked it.
Glad the spray collar worked for you m8
when you go for the peanut butter grab him a bag of doggy treats as well as a reward for his good behavior:Clap:
but dont give them to him as soon as you come in wait 10 mins then pat and treat him.

ok will do m8.just got back and no bowls tipped up my settee pillows arnt all over the living room i went next door she said never heard him bark so im very happy with him hes like a different dog im SHOCKED lol
i didnt think it work this well

ok will do m8.just got back and no bowls tipped up my settee pillows arnt all over the living room i went next door she said never heard him bark so im very happy with him hes like a different dog im SHOCKED lol
i didnt think it work this well

Same with me m8 like i said 2 sprays that was it now all i have to do is put it on him and he knows.

Same with me m8 like i said 2 sprays that was it now all i have to do is put it on him and he knows.

ya there great i forgot to put it on him otherday put him in kitchen he didnt even bark

wen my dog barks now spray doesnt spray out at a burst rate just spays out a bit ive filled it up etc think its bat on it ive ordered one off ebay duracell one do bat goes quick on these spray devises

wen my dog barks now spray doesnt spray out at a burst rate just spays out a bit ive filled it up etc think its bat on it ive ordered one off ebay duracell one do bat goes quick on these spray devises

mines still going strong bud but i suppose it depends on usage.

mines still going strong bud but i suppose it depends on usage.

i might have to send it back if still same wen first had it used burst out could hear it now half pressure was before

hi the collar was broke got new bat and collar just dead now so rang them up they told me send them scan of proof i baught item they send me new one then ive got pop old one in jiffy bag send back to them and they said dont stock one ive got now so going give me better on so all good just got wait now

Back