Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bannerbomb method

My nephews Wii is on 3.2 and I want to softmod it for him ,I got the files already but it looks to me like its got to be upgraded to 4.0 for it to work,
It really isnt very clear and looking around the net there's loads of folk in the same boat as myself,

Could you pm that link to m8 so I can have a look :proud:

no need to update from 3.2 m8. take a look at englishs softmod for dummies in the stickies.... everything u need and a tut is in there

no need to update from 3.2 m8. take a look at englishs softmod for dummies in the stickies.... everything u need and a tut is in there

why! just update to version 4.0, then use bannerbomb works great you dont need the game this way, thats why i started the post as i didn't have the game.

no need to downgrade m8, will post you the link, im not a member with rapidshare so only 10 downloads available

Hi M8,

Can you send me the link too please?

Thanks

PS See it still does not work with LU64 or higher :-(

Last edited:
why! just update to version 4.0, then use bannerbomb works great you dont need the game this way, thats why i started the post as i didn't have the game.

That was exactly my point , I dont have the game either , so am I better
to upgrade to 4.0 before using this mod

only issue i have is there something to remove the annoying system update you see in the normal game channel, apart from that it works great played every game i put into today.

no need to downgrade m8, will post you the link, im not a member with rapidshare so only 10 downloads available

if you want to send me the link i can download and re-up it to RS then sent you back new link. i have an account so will not be limited

I agree it is annoying, preloader was used on earlier versions to stop this, but i have read from good sources not to install pre loader on version 4's etc as this 'might' cause issues. So with that in mind, I think seeing a screen with system update is just an issue to put up with, for the sake of playing backups, its something i can live with :)

As long as you load the back up launcher then put the game in, you wont see that system update channel unless you quit back out to main screen, then just remove the game :)

only issue i have is there something to remove the annoying system update you see in the normal game channel, apart from that it works great played every game i put into today.

ive got preloader 0.29 on my 4.0 m8 just install it after ios60 and everything is fine if im right ios60 does something with the boot section i installed preloader before ios60 and got a semi brick all you do after if you get a semi brick is reinstall preloader ill try find the post i put it in.
EDIT: heres a link to the post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can someone send me a link to this method please, my neighbours wii is on version 4.0 and since I've told him about able to run backups, im not sure what files I actually need to for banner method..

thanks

-Badaman

Hi,

Can someone send me a link to this method please, my neighbours wii is on version 4.0 and since I've told him about able to run backups, im not sure what files I actually need to for banner method..

thanks

-Badaman

hi m8
try the first post in this thread
cheers johny48

Tried this on LU64 (PAL equivalent) and it worked a treat. Just can't seem to get preloader to work. Have just seen another thread on the preloader issue on this site so will try that.

is ver 0.29 your trying to install mate?

I have an Lu 64 wii how did you get the 3.0 onto it where does that come from.
Brand new to this process just opened up my wii, love playing it, want to learn how to soft mod it so I can copy myoriginal ten owned games only so far to avoid disc wear and tear from my nine year old. please help anyone
thanks for the kindness in advance non techy please note new bie big time.
aloha kathleen

can someone please tell me after the model number like LU64 what the 3.0 is for and the 4.0 where do you find those numbers and what do they mean.
super newbie please be aware super newbie. Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Back