Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bannerbomb method

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
has anyone tried this yet LOOK HERE

just wondered what you think to it, my wii is on 3.4e so im not sure if it will work for me or not.

Last edited:
Yes m8, I grabbed the complete soft mod 4.0 package from a site and followed it to the letter, works fine, great back up launcher etc etc

So yes, this works on version 4 software on your wii's

:)

im new to this, so you updated to version 4 before you did the hack

I was alreadu on 4, but I did update my bro's to version 4 first before i did it just in case, and that worked.

You do need to have an internet connection when you do this install, not sure if you do have to be on version 4 or not, I just did it anyway

If you want, when I get home later, I can upload a rar pack with all the files I used, plus my instructions on how to install, I have done it in stages, I used the original read me file but tuned it for noobs, like me :)

If you want, when I get home later, I can upload a rar pack with all the files I used, plus my instructions on how to install, I have done it in stages, I used the original read me file but tuned it for noobs, like me :)

that would be great m8, thanks

hi there
would it be possible to send to me also as im interested in thiss too?

would be appreciated and thanks.

If you 2 follow my instructions, and not the read me ones, and its all working fine, let me know and I will give you instructions on how to setup the usb loader after, I dont want to bog you down until your all done :)

Usb loader is really really good, i just posted a new topic on the hard drive i just got, its works great :)

If you get it working and im sure you will, dont forget to hit the scales for me :)

One last thing, if you followed my instructions, which still need tweaking, you should have 2 new tv channels, to run your back ups, just load the back up launcher, put your 'backup' in and select load game, sit back and admire your work :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
If you 2 follow my instructions, and not the read me ones, and its all working fine, let me know and I will give you instructions on how to setup the usb loader after, I dont want to bog you down until your all done :)

Usb loader is really really good, i just posted a new topic on the hard drive i just got, its works great :)

If you get it working and im sure you will, dont forget to hit the scales for me :)

One last thing, if you followed my instructions, which still need tweaking, you should have 2 new tv channels, to run your back ups, just load the back up launcher, put your 'backup' in and select load game, sit back and admire your work :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thanks mate

got your link but it keeps looping on me maybe some one can post it up here to download from.
appreciate your help

it will take a while to download m8, so just leave it running, dont forget, its just over 50 meg in size, it will seem likes its looping, so just minimise the window

2 minutes m8, I will use rapidshare a sec, I should have used that to start with, so wait a bit and i will post link on here for you :)

Last edited:
ive got a 4.0 pal version here wanting to try bannerbomb ..... any chance of sending me a pm too mate?.... ive got twilight princess and have soft modded my daughters ..... but that was on 3.2e can i use softmii on version 4.0?...... how do i downgrade it to 3.2e?.....can i just use the downgrader i have with the softmiee tutorial?......i think that just says 3.2 or 3.4?

Last edited:
My nephews Wii is on 3.2 and I want to softmod it for him ,I got the files already but it looks to me like its got to be upgraded to 4.0 for it to work,
It really isnt very clear and looking around the net there's loads of folk in the same boat as myself,

Could you pm that link to m8 so I can have a look :proud:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO all sort son just did it works great

thank you iliveinuk rep added

one last question is there anyway to stop it updating so it dont screw up

When you say updating, you mean from the internet or off a disk, obviously the internet you have to allow that and as for the games then I have put games in m8 that contain updates, such as the USA disney dance dance revolution, i didnt even try to block it as i wanted to see what happened, It just played it without fault, so that seems like its all been sorted with that game launcher, by all means use brickblocker if you have to on your pc, but like i said, I tried a couple of games that I knew contained an update and it didnt even try that :)

Enjoy, if you ever need to use the USB loader then give me a shout and I will send you the files I used and then you can play games from an external hard drive like i am now, no more burning games off for the kids to scratch :)

Thanks for the rep, glad i have helped you out, I also play all the snes, mega drive, turbograpfx, master system emulators from there as well now lol

Last edited:
Back