Banned from Xbins ???

pleased for you jaffa,well done:Clap::Clap:

I have tried 2 different disc types and both give unreadable disc, just burning a Verb now to see if that works, if not then I don't know what to try, I think it is a dodgy laser anyway as it has been giving trouble with originals, so it may be a new laser that is needed. I have tried calibrating the pot but same result.

Will update later with Verb result.

Sounds like a laser issue,time too change the laser now m8
I have tried 2 different disc types and both give unreadable disc, just burning a Verb now to see if that works, if not then I don't know what to try, I think it is a dodgy laser anyway as it has been giving trouble with originals, so it may be a new laser that is needed. I have tried calibrating the pot but same result.

Will update later with Verb result.

O.K the Verb never worked either but this time we got to play this disc please insert in an xbox360. My son said it does that with his original COD 4 disc and has to constantly oen and close tray to get it to read so looks very like new laser then...or should I just get a new drive ???

i would just get a new laser,it`s cheaper and easy to do
O.K the Verb never worked either but this time we got to play this disc please insert in an xbox360. My son said it does that with his original COD 4 disc and has to constantly oen and close tray to get it to read so looks very like new laser then...or should I just get a new drive ???

Back