Bad luck,gas boilers,holidays and washers!!!

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night the missus opened the washer door too far back and it dropped off, rang the insurance up and can't get an engineer visit till Tuesday.(i don't begrudge them having bank holidays off)but not when my stuff needs fixing :)
8:30 this morning i noticed the heating wasn't on, flipping boiler isn't firing up, same again,insurance haven't got an engineer spare till Tuesday...
Not looking forward to my holiday with no hot water,central heating,or washing...
So this rant is about my bad luck,gas boilers,holidays,and washers!!!!!!!

you just know when you bought that second sprig of white heather it wasnt going to do you any good. lol :proud:

:)
They say bad luck comes in threes..... so if i dissapear suddenly hehe

know how you feel m8, think everyone experienced no hot water in there home now and again when things goes tits up not good.

Thats true tlogic...

But it doesn't help when my grandad keeps telling me how lucky i am,and that there was no water when he were a kid hehe...

Had a nice suprise this morning,British Gas rang and asked rather than come Tuesday,can they come this morning.
He's just been and sorted it...

They don't seem to care too much. My sister can only eat certain types of food since she is on Diyalysis, but the Corgi guys and TRANSO were happy to leave the gas off for about 4 or 5 days days because a small leak was showing up when they tested it. I took the cap off and reconnected it when they were gone. I don't recommend messing about with gas, but these people just couldn't care less. In that situation they did send an engineer round, but (whaddayaknow) he didn't have the right part with him.

Back