bad glitching?

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting very bad glitching over the past few days on my dm800se and my 2 mates boxes,
I contacted the supplier but there saying everything is ok from there end, is there anything I can try from here?

there all running openpli images and cccam 2.2.1 I think! could cccam be the problem if so whats tha alternative??

cheers.

whats the ECM times like plus for a test have you rebooted router and receiver so you have a nice clean connection.

Might be worth trying CCCAM 2.0.11 this was the last version all other versions are just added hacks from different teams.

Are they C: or N: lines, if N: use Mgcamd 1.35 or 1.38 with a correctly configured .cfg file

hi digi,

ive rebooted router how to I check ecm times?

I'm using c:lines, ill try 2.0.11 and see how I get on with that.

cheers.

If your 2 mates are having the same issue I see a fault on the suppliers end.
I used to have major issues with glitching using cam (one N:line)
I got in touch with my supplier and he gave me another N:line free.
I then set two N:lines in MGcamd 1.38.
I set it like this.........

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = host port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = host port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

Unbelivable the difference it made!!
Rarely if ever it glitches now.

aye I was thinking it had to be a problem there end too!
they've basically gave me 3 different lines for each box but to be honest none seem that great,
should I get back to them and ask for n:lines and use mgcamd then?? or can the c;lines be changed to use with it?

cheers.

aye I was thinking it had to be a problem there end too!
they've basically gave me 3 different lines for each box but to be honest none seem that great,
should I get back to them and ask for n:lines and use mgcamd then?? or can the c;lines be changed to use with it?

cheers.
Try one C:line as an N:line if it doesn't work get in touch with your supplier. But many suppliers DONT do N:lines.
If it does work put you two N:lines in MGcamd 1.38 as I showed in post #4 and see how that goes.

thanks for your help mate, ill give it a try,

I take it after number 14 I just put my c:line minus the c: ??

cheers.

thanks for your help mate, ill give it a try,

I take it after number 14 I just put my c:line minus the c: ??

cheers.
If needed copy and paste this into newcamd.list
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = host port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = host port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

You will need to edit your host port user password as your supplier gave you.
When you go to var then keys with your FTP you will see newcamd.list.
Open that file up then paste the above in it and save it.
Its important everything is the same as my sample. Every space is correct.
You might have to turn CCcam off then start MGcamd 1.38.

This will work as long as your provider does N:lines.

Note there is a space after host space after port space after user space after password.

you need to put Ian server1 in line one and Ian server2 in line two.

Last edited:
yep thanks again mate I realised that was the best way as soon as I posted,

but just tried it with no luck, provided obviously doesn't do N:lines,

ive only got a week or so left with them so ill look into another.

cheers for the help.

you cant change a C: line into an N: line they are 2 very different protocols, this has to be done by whomever supply's you this line.

Using a C: Line in Mgcamd will reap no more benefits if using in CCCAM its pointless, The newcamd protocol N: can make use of Oscams cache feature which a C: line cannot and thus makes viewing far more stable.

If this line is just for a particular provider on 28 east then anything but an N: line is pointless

cheers for the info digi,

ill try contact provided see if they can supply N:line instead,

my mates lines are just for 28 east but mine is supposed to be for multi although ive never even moved it from 28 to check it.

my wifi is pretty stable but is there much difference if my box is hard wired (easy to do)

cheers, ill be back ;)

cheers for the info digi,

ill try contact provided see if they can supply N:line instead,

my mates lines are just for 28 east but mine is supposed to be for multi although ive never even moved it from 28 to check it.

my wifi is pretty stable but is there much difference if my box is hard wired (easy to do)

cheers, ill be back ;)
Hard wired is always best.
For my other receiver in the bedroom I use TP-LINK 500 Mbps homeplugs. They are great. But you need to reboot them now and again.
Did you get the N:line and if so any improvement mate?

Ask you provider which cccam version to use, and if you using vix you can change freeze check every 1 second.
Also make sure you use cable if possible rather than wifi.

Sly have started to lower the signal on SD which is causing issues for most providers

cheers for the info guys,

they told me to use Cccam 2.2.1 which I am......image is open pli can I change any glitch settings on that??

I contacted my supplier but all they've done is supply me with another 3 C:lines which are just as bad....

I may need to get a new supplier......

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for the info guys,

they told me to use Cccam 2.2.1 which I am......image is open pli can I change any glitch settings on that??

I contacted my supplier but all they've done is supply me with another 3 C:lines which are just as bad....

I may need to get a new supplier......
If you asked asked for an N:line and then they send you another 3 C:lines they can not offer you N:lines.
I have 2 N:lines running in MG: for awhile (flawless) slight issue going on at the minute that will be fixed probably tomorrow.
(First in years)
But I dug deeper into these ones selling 3 C:lines.
You would think of the usual suspects. But I dug deeper again.
After a bit of time I got my hands on one. Wait for this........
3 C:lines for £7!!!!!!
(with your own panel)!!!
(WOW)!!!!
sounds to good to be true right?
I will be honest I snapped it up as a portion of chicken balls and chips cost more.
After 15 mins of checking it out I switched back over to my MGcamd 1.38.
(Madness what is going around at the minute)
What I learned from that £7 it's useless and have no doubt what so ever that £7 turns into £15/£20 on the flebay.
Also I may add it's still going after 5 months!!!
Not that I use it.

now when I think back I should of just got my chicken balls and chips!

Last edited:
Back