Bad glitching recently

Hmmm so you come on here for info and files then you charge people . Stinks of trader to me :( We don't like traders...........

Stinks of trader i my self dont want them stay way from me trader

- - - Updated - - -

Look if if you brick or mess up your box, if you go on line , you will get all the help you will need to solve the problem......:goodluck:

If your not that clude up, and i must visit you or send your box to me to reset it.
Then i will charge You :ASSFLASH: Time is Money... Also is your car diesel Free....?:FLASHER:

And im not a Trader,,,,,,,:slaps:
Read some of my Post.... :specsavers: .:end:
Stinks of trader i my self dont want them stay way from me trader

I've been on this site since 2005 and there has always been traders on here. They're not too difficult to spot as they aren't particularly clever. They will often slip up and give you an idea that they trade. They ask "how many clients can you run from a server" and want to know about expiry dates or limiting channels.
They're always sorting a box out for a mate who lives a few miles away and ask repeatedly for help but never seem to offer help. That's because they know nothing, only want to earn, not learn.
Never going to keep them of sites like this. DW is their little goldmine

The Problem With This Site There Are 2many :ASSFLASH:Ass Holes, : asshole Who Think They Know Everythink....:FINGER:

Even the One's Who belive, That Some Members Might Be Traders or Not...... And Yes There are Probably Traders Who Use This Site For Info Ect.... As with a Load Of Other Sites.

If a Traders Gets Caught Selling Or Try To Sell...... Im Sure That Admin Would Banned That Person.Which is the Right Thing to Do. The Idea of this site is to help other members with problem,
with there Boxes Ect.... and Info is given to help Members with Problems Ect....

But what i Hate most is when Idiots :RABBIT: Who Try to make an innocent Post into something else.

If Someone got to travel to onother person to fix a brick box.. Or if they send you a bricked box for repair..... Because they cant fix it them selfs.

That dosen't Make you a trader. Just trying to help them out....... And yes you Charge them the Posting of the unit back...... Or Do these Idiots Who Think They Know Everything get free Royal Mail Free..... Or Free Petrol & Diesel .

Come on Now have a bit of common sense.:respect: Others Members post. & Stop trying to be Sherlock Holmes.......:err::err::err:

The Problem With This Site There Are 2many :ASSFLASH:Ass Holes, : asshole Who Think They Know Everythink....:FINGER:

Even the One's Who belive, That Some Members Might Be Traders or Not...... And Yes There are Probably Traders Who Use This Site For Info Ect.... As with a Load Of Other Sites.

If a Traders Gets Caught Selling Or Try To Sell...... Im Sure That Admin Would Banned That Person.Which is the Right Thing to Do. The Idea of this site is to help other members with problem,
with there Boxes Ect.... and Info is given to help Members with Problems Ect....

But what i Hate most is when Idiots :RABBIT: Who Try to make an innocent Post into something else.

If Someone got to travel to onother person to fix a brick box.. Or if they send you a bricked box for repair..... Because they cant fix it them selfs.

That dosen't Make you a trader. Just trying to help them out....... And yes you Charge them the Posting of the unit back...... Or Do these Idiots Who Think They Know Everything get free Royal Mail Free..... Or Free Petrol & Diesel .

Come on Now have a bit of common sense.:respect: Others Members post. & Stop trying to be Sherlock Holmes.......:err::err::err:

I would send them this link.....

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/ope...9869-issues-unbricking-v8s-3.html#post2604509

Check post #27 in link above.

I love it when @paul29369 says this at the end.....

* jfish this was my first attempt at unbricking a v8s ......thanks again...*

The bottom quote is the way we do it . Also calling people assholes and idiots will win you few friends on here :)

Back on topic.

I have a duel DVB-S2 card in a PC running TVHeadend on Kodi, For & months eveything has been working fine with Kodi clients around house and us watching upto 2 channels at the same time.

Then about 2 weeks ago we started getting bad Buffering (Glitching?) took a while to work out it was only happening when we were trying to play 2 encrypted channels at the same time. Tried contacting my supplier who surprise surprise is not answering me.

Got a test line from elsewhere and now all is fine.

So for the people getting Glitching are you using the line for more than 1 channel at a time?

Back on topic.

I have a duel DVB-S2 card in a PC running TVHeadend on Kodi, For & months eveything has been working fine with Kodi clients around house and us watching upto 2 channels at the same time.

Then about 2 weeks ago we started getting bad Buffering (Glitching?) took a while to work out it was only happening when we were trying to play 2 encrypted channels at the same time. Tried contacting my supplier who surprise surprise is not answering me.

Got a test line from elsewhere and now all is fine.

So for the people getting Glitching are you using the line for more than 1 channel at a time?

Nope only using a single box in house, not been too bad so far .. next time going to try mgcamd also upgraded my oscam last night to the latest release

Last edited:
seems to be a weekend this happened again during the bt sports 5pm game .. different box different provider for said line and different broadband

are sky up to something

no issue for me but not subscribed to bt sky flawless

no issue for me but not subscribed to bt sky flawless

sky sports was fine just BT sports during the chelsea arsenal game was glitching badly

also glitching on asian channels

sky sports was fine just BT sports during the chelsea arsenal game was glitching badly

also glitching on asian channels
I had major issues @jfish mate.
Thats why I started this thread. But the supplier I was with (for many years) was great until the last couple of weeks.
But I moved on and no issues at all since I changed over. The odd glitch but nothing like before.
With new supplier the 5pm footie on BT sports never froze once. Old supplier was bad.
But I will repeat my old supplier was solid for years until recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Touch wood....... So far no problems, The only bit of glitching was a couple of weeks ago, And that was the 1st time, in 6 years or so. The problem was sovled in within 2 days and i put a post up.:goodpost:
Since then no problems what so ever....
The way i see it..... online sites just rip you off....:BUMMER: :BUMMER: :BUMMER::BUMMER: and after a while you end up with a big : asshole : asshole :bangshead:

I belive from what i see Price Wise on Online Sites and what i pay... I know i pay abit more,Than most. But...... to be Honest, Im Happy With the quality of service.

Befor i Get Any Post Asking Me ..... Im Very Sorry...... I Can't Get You Lines or Anything like That Ect..... Sorry

The only advise i can give you.... Befor you part with your money try to get as much info and a contact number... Ect

These cheap online sites just overload the severs.... with 1000's of victims.... Thinking there on a Good Deal and End Up with a Big : asshole : asshole :bangshead: :SSEXY::SSEXY::SSEXY:

I seem to be getting more glitching / freezing since I got the superhub 3 connected on Saturday , all was fine before , or it could just be a coincidence that it may have just started , btw is there any specific port I should use for the Ethernet cable in modem only mode

best method is your own private server family & friends properly setup flawless no need for pay server route as that is no doubt the issue

I seem to be getting more glitching / freezing since I got the superhub 3 connected on Saturday , all was fine before , or it could just be a coincidence that it may have just started , btw is there any specific port I should use for the Ethernet cable in modem only mode

you use LAN port 1 on the SH if you convert to a modem only mode and the cables will plug into your broadband router

I have such a set up using a TP Link WDR3600 router.

someone I know who has had a line with another provider said his BT channels also been unwatchable for few days (mine been fine), He emailed the line provider an reply said its Sky are up to something .. line supplier is bullshitting him

someone I know who has had a line with another provider said his BT channels also been unwatchable for few days (mine been fine), He emailed the line provider an reply said its Sky are up to something .. line supplier is bullshitting him

I've never had much problems but last night BT sports was brutal, starting to see it on other channel these last few days, something going on the cnuts.:Angryfire

If you line is multiroom the chances are is on a cashe server,A cashe server is a sub server off a main server and its not using real cards,If your provider is using real cards you should be fine as long as its not over subscribed

Back