Does that mean we can have the scantily clad ladies back then? Lol[/QUOTE]

Woo-hoo.jpg

Does that mean we can have the scantily clad ladies back then? Lol

Woo-hoo.jpg

....................................................[/QUOTE]

Well if they are allowed back I will switch avatars back on and ban her from the computer room.....lol

Mate..A...Baron avatar says a lot about you ...?...let the kids loose on TCN,Boomerang etc,enjoy Dw for yourself... !

I cant believe how much peoples attitude on here has changed over the years. There is so much animosity.
The op raised a genuine concern and gets as good as slated. Years ago when i joined it would have been a simple post about how to turn avatars off not telling the guy he shouldnt let his grandaughter near him or shouldnt be on dw near kids and so on. I totally understand where he is coming from.
Neither the op is wrong nor the forum rules. Just a bit of advice would have done.
And yes i know its the rant room but not all rants have to be a slagging match.
My two pence worth.

I cant believe how much peoples attitude on here has changed over the years. There is so much animosity.
I couldn't agree more :( and it saddens me to say that

I used to be all over the forums posting and joining in pretty much everything but I find myself just posting now if I can help or find something that might help someone
people opinions and how they say/express things have changed and the respect for one and other is fading quickly

I couldn't agree more :( and it saddens me to say that

I used to be all over the forums posting and joining in pretty much everything but I find myself just posting now if I can help or find something that might help someone
people opinions and how they say/express things have changed and the respect for one and other is fading quickly

people, use the DW search function, and look for the word 'scoot'

believe it or not, before all this PC stuff, DW was ALWAYS fun

Back