baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have noticed that some members avatars are quite disturbing especially when young children ie
my granddaughter comes up to the computer and has to look at demonic eyes and burning faces
is it neccessary, I know its freedoom of choice...........But! mild rant over.........

I have noticed that some members avatars are quite disturbing especially when young children ie
my granddaughter comes up to the computer and has to look at demonic eyes and burning faces
is it neccessary, I know its freedoom of choice...........But! mild rant over.........

Disable avatars in your profile and they won't be displayed.

its not that often i get involved in others opinions but i just cant help myself sorry..

so bad language that sounds the same ( i wont spell these words out ) and drink and half clothed women and men, like rats avatar are expectable then .....

do what spectre has said and disable avatars in your profile .... but i dont think there is an option to disable the rest......

its not that often i get involved in others opinions but i just cant help myself sorry..

so bad language that sounds the same ( i wont spell these words out ) and drink and half clothed women and men, like rats avatar are expectable then .....

do what spectre has said and disable avatars in your profile .... but i dont think there is an option to disable the rest......

Dont wish to offend anyone but she is only three and a half years old, she cant read but she can see
I will do what spectre reccommends I suppose if I had more knowledge of this forum this could have been avoided

fook me . why she looking at this site anyway , lucky mines ok then lol

Dont wish to offend anyone but she is only three and a half years old, she cant read but she can see
I will do what spectre reccommends I suppose if I had more knowledge of this forum this could have been avoided

no worries mate, no offense taken .......but instead of ranting ,maybe what you should of asked was is there an option to disable avatars because....... ;)

:)

Strange.

Surely this is down to you to control, not the forum. I see this everyday (or rather something similar) with people expecting a technical fix for something that is inherently a cultural or personal change.

If I have my niece sitting on my knee at the computer, its generally because she want's to play a game not because she wants to browse DW.

I guess that big red X in the to top right corner gets forgotten about.

Last edited:
i and half clothed women and men, like rats avatar are expectable then .
Ive not had an avatar for ages :tongue:
;) and certainly not half clothed me, that was Digi

Last edited:
With all due respect Baron,i think you are the one who has let your little-un down,this is by far a family friendly forum,but all members rights are equal,and they are welcome to post avatars that they feel represent their mood/feelings/status etc etc,as long as they are in tune with the forum guidelines. Of course it is purely your decision,but i dont think i would let my 42month old daughter look at a forum,esp if i felt she was able to comprehend the meanings etc of avaters.

im not trying to provoke any ill-feeling mate,just thought it had to be said.

l'd leave the worrying till shes 15 m8 .. then u will really worry lol

Ive not had an avatar for ages :tongue:
;) and certainly not half clothed me, that was Digi

digi : spank : lol...

ooooops,i hope spanking isnt offensive lol...

Problem solved avatars off, she can wander in now and not get spooked by images.

FFS......just dont bother viewing here when kids are about...i too thought id heard it all here....jebus.

much worse on harry potter films yet kids quite happily sit and watch them.

I think she is too young for harry potter

baron has now disabled avatars :)

Mate, noone is more freaked out by ratts avatar than me but I know they claim dw is a family friendly place there's no fooking way I'd let my kids anywhere near this site with half the rabble that post here :proud: lmao!

baron has now disabled avatars :)
Does that mean we can have the scantily clad ladies back then? Lol

Back