AVATAR-SIGNATURE-PROFILE - Request Thread

Re: AVATAR request Thread

as i say if people want to change my signatures and avatars they can.. i wont moan about it.. above all that. i have put a request in to have my avatar changed a mod takes it upon themselves to upload a different one for me thats fine.. I make similar jokes/digs and get called a trouble maker from all gers fans on here but its fine.. one rule for one..

was just answering a question, in this post.

and before I get the blame I did not change your avatar

i didnt ask a question i merely asked for an avatar to be changed after the personal abuse i took in the sports section last week i have decided to not get involved in any old firm debates as to be honest you all just huddle together talk shite and dish out personal attacks every time i post anything thats even remotely negative towards rangers, yet i can have avatars changed, signatures changed and be called delusional, trouble maker, has a screw loose etc. cant be bothered with it anymore.. im all for banter but not really a level playing field is it.

edit seems eva copied wrong pic so i was wrong that it was RAB everything else i have said i standby though

Last edited:

ffs only 2 weeks ago you agreed he was scum, now a hero lol

if he want's it switched to this.

33wr3w6-1.jpg

he only has to ask....

if he want's it switched to this.

33wr3w6-1.jpg

he only has to ask....

scott is only a kid on rangers fan when i first knew him he actually preffered Celtic... only turned to rangers in last couple of years..

scott is only a kid on rangers fan when i first knew him he actually preffered Celtic... only turned to rangers in last couple of years..

some people get wiser with age, for others there is just no hope.:proud:

Last edited:

No bother Colin !

Just as well nobody believes anything you say :)

Anyway why you suddenly acting like Brown is good? U were happy to drive him to airport only 6 months ago

there ya go mate :)

I don't think thats a good idea Colin tbh mate

I think all this nonsense with football should maybe stop ?
its not doing anyone any good is it ;)

Im backing rat this petty football nonsense has to stop colin, you beat rangers in the football savour the moment but dont go over the top its not needed mate

Back