AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Which receiver and image have you got? This will determine version.

You don't have to uninstall, it should overwrite existing version. If it doesn't, you can manually delete it. Folder structure should be in first post.

Which receiver and image have you got? This will determine version.

You don't have to uninstall, it should overwrite existing version. If it doesn't, you can manually delete it. Folder structure should be in first post.

Thanks for the reply

Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.1 OE 2

regards

Lraizer has been improving the plugin. Enhancements still in alpha stage. More testing and feedback will result in a better plugin.
Autopicons- Dynamically alter symlinks to statically named picons
Custom Sort- Put any channel in any bouquet.

As posted by Lraizer

Here are latest IPK installers!

20-10-2013
added Custom Sort options, edit custom_sort_(N).txt files,
channels will be generated in a user managed channel order.

added AutoPicon support, creates symlinks to static picons.
first run autobouqets without autopicon option turned on to
create an updated autobouquets.cvs database reference file.
install normal picons, set picon location will auto convert.
create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201900_all.rar
    477.9 KB · Views: 80
Is this like rats channel updater

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Rat's updater works as follows (in general terms):
Rat does a wonderful job and updates his channel list, he uploads it to the website. The plugin downloads the channel list from server and installs it on receiver. It overwrites existing bouquets so cant be used with a motorised dish. His list is very well organised and has some regional bouquets.

Lraizer's plugin downloads the data from the stream data that is available to official receivers. You select the region you want and get your local channels. The "scan" and making of bouquets takes less than a minute. As the data is off the satellite, it will be up to date at point of execution. It also does the test channels too if you enable feature. It does not overwrite existing bouquets, although is top of list. Numbers are per official receiver, you can delete first bouquet if you dont want this.

The latest version now allows people to put any channel in any bouquet/s as well as maintain the symlinks so picons are named per changed service reference.

Whichever you choose, you will be happy.

thanks I like the official sly numbering but the set up of rats I guess id have to make my own

How do I get the plugin to keep the offical numbering. I have run it, it works a treat but 401 for instance is channel 51 or something like that...

I uploaded some old bouquets and now some of the channels are great. The HD Swap thing is ok at the 400 channels but not at BBC 1/2/ITV etc. Is there a way to get the standard terrestrial channels to HD Swap?

As posted by Lraizer

Here are latest IPK installers!

20-10-2013
added Custom Sort options, edit custom_sort_(N).txt files,
channels will be generated in a user managed channel order.

added AutoPicon support, creates symlinks to static picons.
first run autobouqets without autopicon option turned on to
create an updated autobouquets.cvs database reference file.
install normal picons, set picon location will auto convert.
create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!

Which one of these works with the DM800 HD and would this work with an Open Pli Image ? Thanks J

True unless your running a 800HD and then the files needed are a mipsel32el-nf file extension.

thank you for this correction. I have another plugin with the name "quicksignalinfo_1.3-r0_mipsel.ipk" and I can´t install this. I have dreambox dm800 original with newenigma 2. Thanks to you . But I dont know if just only changin the extesion , works.
cheers

thank you for this correction. I have another plugin with the name "quicksignalinfo_1.3-r0_mipsel.ipk" and I can´t install this. I have dreambox dm800 original with newenigma 2. Thanks to you . But I dont know if just only changin the extesion , works.
cheers

If your image is a OE2 image then changing the file extension wont work the nf plugins are packed different for one.

thank you very much Ferret by taking your time to clarify this issue.

They should take the version of all the plugins that were for OE 1.6, to update to OE 2.0 but many plungins exist only for OE 1.6.

A part is for not opening a new thread, the plugin for example quicksignalinfo_1.3-r0_mipsel.ipk it serves to see the signal bars and power quality in large full screen, when you press the button txt. I'm looking for something similar for OE 2.0 but I can not find.

Thank you very much for everything mate

Apart from Scotland users, BBC2 braodacsts in HD.

Any users of this plugin using the HD swap should delete the line that says 102=142 in the custom_swap.txt file located in the plugin directory /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets
If you want BBC News HD to replace the BBC News SD, add the following line 503=570

Looks like for Scottish HD regions, BBC1 is HD. If this is correct, then those affected should delete 101=141.

I have just installed this plugin for the first time, which looks very well put together.

I am using TSImage 3.0 and unfortunately after automatically searching for all the channels and then running this plugin, aolthough it creates a bouquet of folders, every folder has a <n/a> and when trying to access any of these channels I get - Service unavailable, check tuner configuration.

If I go to all channels, I can access the preloaded channels from my manual scan.

Any ideas what may be wrong?

After just having a look at the transponder info for BBC2 HD as a working channel from my manual scan and looking at the same channel from the bouquet list.

It seems the manual list has the orbital position set correctly at 28.2E whereas for the Bouquet channels the orbital position is missing.
Any ideas why and how to correct this?

This maybe to do with this image specifically as Rats channel lists has the same problem...

Back