AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Thanks, I presume ABM is an Automatic Bouquet for Mulit Sat.

ABM does several providers on 13,19.2,23.5,28.2,42.0, UK DTT,Saorview, UK Cable, Dutch Cable. It would have done ROI cable if we had a sensible/coherent tester.

It does not do all sats.

Any idea where I might get an auto bouquets updater for SKY (28.2) ROI. the ones I have used only have UK channels.

This plugin does it. There is slight bug with the ROI region though.

You can use ABM too. Which image are you using?

I am currently using Dream Elite Image: Experimental 4.0 Ver (001-r04) 12-11-2013

Cant get this to work on my amiko alien 2 running openatv 5.1. Using version from post 257. Have coped over manual installation files and have deleted autobouquetsreader file and renamed autobouquetsreader(sh4_receivers) to autobouquetsreader

When I run auto bouquets, it does coming up working then couple of minutes go 3 2 1 reloading services but no bouquets are populated...

OpenATV comes bundled with non 28.2 bouquets. AB 28.2 seems to struggle to zap to the intro channel beciause of the existing lamedb. Its fine with no lamedb. It's being looked at .

For now, perform a scan on a 28.2 (single transponder is fine) Once you are on a 28.2 chanenl it will work fine.

Yea that's how I've done it. Full scan on 28.2e. Then go to channel 4 and start scan. When finished I noticed the foreign bouquets, deleted them and tryed again

right enough when pressing red for all channels it is still showing the foreign channels just they are greyed out. Maybe I need to get it so they are not visible at all

You did not have to perform a full scan. A single transponder would have been fine.

Hopefully someone very familiar with the OpenATV image will advise on how to remove the default bouquets. They are greyed out because you do not have a compatible tuner config for them.

can anyone please tell where you actually put this file when you have downloaded it please. thanks in advance:Cheers:

I've installed this but a lot of channels are telling me TUNE FAILED. I've set it to the correct region, do I need to update anything?

could just delete all the files in etc/enigma2 and reboot. start scan from fresh
This does not work on OpenATV last time I tried. It always re-writes them back. I use this script for removing channel data/bouquets.

Restart GUI at end
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Reboot at end
Code:

So use abm then? Has nobody got this working for openatv 5.1 on amiko alien 2 sh4 receiver

Unless you say what stage you are at, it is very hard to help you.

All recent OpenATV images force the installation of a non-28.2 lamedb file, there is no way to stop the German channels coming back. AB 28.2 writes to lamedb, but it gets overwritten and fails to go to the next stage. Workaround: scan a transponder on 28.2 and ensure you are on a 28.2 channel before running AB 28.2.

There is a separate binary reader for SH4 receivers. You have not said whether you have deleted the mipsel reader and renamed the sh4 one.

Found out the following:
OpenATV has the following file: /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz It is installed if you do not have any chanenl list.

Telnet command to remove existing channel data can be amended to:
Code:

I thought i did...lol but this is what I've done...

install ipk file from post 257
copy manual install files
reboot
delete autobouquetsreader file (i presume this is the mispel reader
rename autobouquetsreader(sh4_receivers) to autobouquetsreader

I run AB which states working, few minutes pass then 3,2,1 reloads but no bouquets

I then thought it should be the autobouquetsreader.sh4 file i should be renaming so delete the .sh4 extension but when running AB it just says not working and goes straight to 3,2,1 reloading and again no UK bouquets...

Shall i perform the telnet commands and try again?

What sh4 file should i be renaming?

Kind regards,

The ipk on its own would have been fine, no need to use manual installation file either.

autobouquetsreader(sh4_receivers) and autobouquetsreader.sh4 are both the same file. Someone on UKCVS got rather confused between .sh and .sh4, this is why the change in name. You may have seen both because you installed as well as transferred manual installation files.

This is an excerpt from the readme file.
Code:
Have you done point C?

You have yet to mention what you have done, if anything, with regards to the German channels. As mentioned earlier, AB 28.2 does not seem to kick in when there are non-28 channels on a system. This is being worked on. The workaround is to scan a single transponder on 28.2 and then run AB 28.2 while on a 28.2 channel. Alternatively, use the telnet command in post 278.

Back