auto update keys ..

mine cuts off then starts working again a couple of minutes later

did you have to keep your olf cable.xml?

not sure what that means, I flashed it as usual, scanned as usual and got nothing, manually updated the keys and nothing. I've tried the same thing with both files on the link

Last edited:
so am i right in thinking that all ive gotta do is

ftp the updated DW image and NOT the nagrarom7 fix?

the auto update is not working now :(

its working m8

but the think thats happening with me is when there is a keyroll seems I have to restat cam on sky sports and can take upto 20 seconds to clear

yeah same here rat, better than having to mess about still though, a little retart now and then saves diving into the spare room to ftp and that...sure they'll fix it.

its working m8

but the think thats happening with me is when there is a keyroll seems I have to restat cam on sky sports and can take upto 20 seconds to clear

ive done all that and still no good ah well time to update the bouquets then reistall a new image.

im interested in making a windows service that will automatically check the key change and upload them to the details entered to it would make life painless in a way.

But i need to know where to get the latest key roll information from.

im interested in making a windows service that will automatically check the key change and upload them to the details entered to it would make life painless in a way.

But i need to know where to get the latest key roll information from.
thats the tricky part. Hosting it on the net isnt the most legal of things, so not everyone wants to do it.

yeah i see that being the main problem at the mo, currently im using keymaster that seems to work really well but still have to do alot manually.

I'm a developer so i thougnt for a couple of hours worth of work i could really save time in the long run especially with the amount of rolls going on at the min

yeah i see that being the main problem at the mo, currently im using keymaster that seems to work really well but still have to do alot manually.

I'm a developer so i thougnt for a couple of hours worth of work i could really save time in the long run especially with the amount of rolls going on at the min
then create a service that lets you specify the location of the information. That way you can grab the info from the Internet and host it internally.

You may want to take a look at the config for the cams, they specify a location to get this info from a server already.

Back