auto update keys ..

can anyone confirm this is still working. just tried and i`m getting no keys?

I just tried it too, hope it hasn't stopped just because their are fixes available. Its a good little tool.

I just tried it too, hope it hasn't stopped just because their are fixes available. Its a good little tool.

Im guessing the site it gets its info from is down. Keymaster is still getting the codes I think so hopefully it will be back up later.

Regards

q2

if u still need to use this u will need to download KeyMaster and get your keys , then this programe insert into a new folder on your desktop and press get keys and as u will see there all ooooooooooo because there servers down then cleck write keys, now look in the new folder and u will see the keylist open in notepad, now delet the 000000000000000 and replace the keys u have from keymaster and save the file , now send to your box

where can i donwload keymaster? and is it necessary to upload the dw 2.1? are the keys au? cos i tried them yday, it worked, but now its gone down...

where can i donwload keymaster? and is it necessary to upload the dw 2.1? are the keys au? cos i tried them yday, it worked, but now its gone down...
You can get KeyMaster here from the link below, but there is now an AU fix, so forget KeyMaster and follow the instructions for the AU fix! The keys you get from KeyMaster are only the working keys for that moment in time. They have been changing twice a day over the last few days, so it’s easier to do the AU fix and forget about it until the next time!

AU Fix: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/193090/

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant seem to connect my laptop to the dreambox. the ftp client tries to connect the two, but it says connection failed!! not sure how to do this, ive never done this before!!

I cannot really help you too much with the connection problem, other than you need a different LAN cable if you connect directly to your PC rather than connecting via your router. There is a post on this subject somewhere if you have a search around over the last couple of days.

ive managed to connect it, i was being silly and not connecting thru router!!!

Well done!

It's strange how you easily forget what you have to do!

is there a working image now with autoroll keys? or a semi perm/long term fix?

Last edited:
have installed rom7 and deleted rom10 and 11 but it is still not auto updating i think it did once as the screen frooze for a couple of 2nds and then came back on but then it frooze again and wouldnt come back so after changing channel all i got was the black screen have since but the codes in through tuxbox and im back up and running.
Is anybody else having this or is it just me?

Back