auto update keys ..

Sorry I'm a newbie and my box is down

I have DL this but I can't seem to get it to my Dream Multimedia box I down Load it to my PC What do I do next? As it is a rar file do I just open it.

Sorry I'm a newbie and my box is down

I have DL this but I can't seem to get it to my Dream Multimedia box I down Load it to my PC What do I do next? As it is a rar file do I just open it.
what have you tried so far? Have you got any errors?

then create a service that lets you specify the location of the information. That way you can grab the info from the Internet and host it internally.

You may want to take a look at the config for the cams, they specify a location to get this info from a server already.

not to ofay with the way round the DW os but could you point me in the way of the correct cam lol

I think all of the cams have this feature.

If you check in the config file for them, it tells you how the data should be formatted etc.

i have now fount the info im looking for lol, i shall set to work on making this thing work.

i will let you know how it goes.

thats a shame , looks like this doesn't work anymore , keymaster has been updated

they updated just to fook the guy that were selling it on ebay lol

Just seeing this thread keep popping to the top of the pile has got me thinking!

Why would anyone want KeyMaster or Dboxkeys now there is an auto-update, rom7 fix out?

Enquiring minds need to know! ;)

ROM7 update not working on my troublesome 600 - hence the thanks for this update!!

ROM7 update not working on my troublesome 600 - hence the thanks for this update!!

I created some backups of my favourite images for the 600 here mate.

Give one of them a try and let me know how you get on.

Last edited by a moderator:

If its not working try the following things m8.

Look in camd_cfg (/var/keys) and make sure that the #AU section says A: {01} (or 02, but not 00

Removed the ROM10 and ROM11 files from the /var/keys folder so only ROM7 is in there.

Delete the contents of Keylist.txt

Reboot Box

Go to Sky Sports1 and she should clear for u

Hope this helps

q2

I created some backups of my favourite images for the 600 here mate.

Give one of them a try and let me know how you get on.

tried doing that dude, you ran out of downloads, no one can get em now

Last edited by a moderator:
Back