auto update keys ..

I assume this only works with Evocamd as it writes to keylist. Although the info file says its still work in progress so maybe it will eventually work for softcam.

doing with manualy, but good find 4 people who r struggling to edit. thanx ,good1

Some people shit their pants as soon as u mention Tuxcommander, so this will help a lot of people.

Having said that.....

I can see a huge glut of questions asking "What is FTP, and how do I do it?"

:)

I assume this only works with Evocamd as it writes to keylist. Although the info file says its still work in progress so maybe it will eventually work for softcam.

You can tell any EMU to look at any file for keys mate.

Just edit your EMU cfg file to look at Keylist.txt.

Some people shit their pants as soon as u mention Tuxcommander, so this will help a lot of people.

Having said that.....

I can see a huge glut of questions asking "What is FTP, and how do I do it?"

:)

I know what FTP means.............:)

nice one, what a great program, only gripe is having to reboot the box and not just restart the camd but other than that well happy :)

u dont need to reboot the box m8 ?

i dnt?

once i ftp'd the file across it says to now reboot the box, i thought pish to that and simply tried restarting evocamd but it didnt clear, should it have? or was i being a little too impatient?

i dnt?

once i ftp'd the file across it says to now reboot the box, i thought pish to that and simply tried restarting evocamd but it didnt clear, should it have? or was i being a little too impatient?
l just restarted cam and it was ok m8 and went to sky sports one to clear

Back