auto bouquets for uk cable??

This is the latest version. It will remove previous versions and install dvbsnoop (if available on plugin server). The RoI side is still experimental. Not all Irish regions are listed, but you should be able to edit script.

For those in the ROI wishing to assist.....

Install dvbsnoop if not already installed
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Run the following commands. Output will be quiet large, so do run one, transfer to PC and delete from /tmp before running next command.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

All five must be run while on the same channel. If possible, use a channel on the home frequency.

If you have a USB tuner and can also get a transport stream recording, that is even better.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20160125_all.ipk
    13.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Autobouquets for Cable

Has anybody in RoI got a USB tuner and able to get a transport stream recording? This is done on a PC.

Re: Autobouquets for Cable

downloaded file and when go to use says invaild file?

does the autobouquets for cable still work..? if so will it work ok on openatv image as looking for one to work on my zgemma h2 box..

sorry if ive already asked this in a few places on the forum but seems that theres not alot of members around lately and as im ill atm i have an abundance of time to kill.

have a zgemma h.2h cable and sat tuners have run
auto bouquets for uk cable and it works but how do i add channels from sly to the same bouquets ?

image has auto bouquets for 28.2e as well installed so i have duplicate bouquets from each provider

can i not uninstall the autobouquets 28.2e and the autobouquets for cable populate the sat channels as well into them ?

Both of Lraizer's plugins do not interfere with other bouquets. Not even each other. So you cannot mix channels using those plugins. You can use AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) to do that though. Best not to discuss ABM in this thread to avoid confusion.

Re: Autobouquets cable

Have just got around to running this file but get this error when running it:

./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 316: can't open /tmp/netid_filter.txt: no such file
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 316: can't open /tmp/netid_unsorted.txt: no such file
write Bouquets..
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 318: can't open /tmp/netid_sorted.txt: no such file

Any ideas please?

I am having the same issue here - any ideas / help please?

I am having the same issue here - any ideas / help please?
As said in the other forum, you get that message when you run the Lraizer's cable plugin while you are not on a cable channel. You must scan in a few channels before you run it.

I have added a check on valid service routine to the Lraizer's cable plugin and will upload it once I have managed to get some hint text to work.

The screen will show something like the attached picture.

You must establish the following:
Is the cable signal active? i,.e if the wire to your house has not been disconnected in the distribution cabinet?

Attachments

• AB cable not on dvbc.jpg
    AB cable not on dvbc.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11

As said in the other forum, you get that message when you run the Lraizer's cable plugin while you are not on a cable channel. You must scan in a few channels before you run it.

I have added a check on valid service routine to the Lraizer's cable plugin and will upload it once I have managed to get some hint text to work.

The screen will show something like the attached picture.

You must establish the following:
Is the cable signal active? i,.e the wire to your house has not been disconnected in the distribution cabinet?

I am on a cable channel - lines are connected to the house but have never seen that message before.

If someone could copy me there files I'm missing that will hopefully sort it

I am on a cable channel - lines are connected to the house but have never seen that message before.
That message can only be displayed on two people's receivers. We are the only ones who have it until I finish it off and upload it.

Thinking about it, will not work for people using a channel list from another area. The check will not check if the channel is active, just the service reference. At least it will be an improvement.

If someone could copy me there files I'm missing that will hopefully sort it
Those files are obtained from the signal stream and will be specific to your headend

Have you performed a manual scan?

That message can only be displayed on two people's receivers. We are the only ones who have it until I finish it off and upload it.

Thinking about it, will not work for people using a channel list from another area. The check will not check if the channel is active, just the service reference. At least it will be an improvement.

Those files are obtained from the signal stream and will be specific to your headend

Have you performed a manual scan?

A manual scan brings up a erro message scanned failed - but why display that when the full channel list has showed up - very strange and dutch to me

Back