australia postage

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
is anyone clued up on the best way to send presents to australia.ie is it more economical to send presents all in 1 box or a few smaller packets also best and most reliable courier thanks

Unless it’s something you can’t get on Amazon Australia, I’d go with chookey’s suggestion. Saves a load of hassle and money.

Google's your best bet suds. If I was the type to give presents I would see if they were available on Amazon.com.au and choose the gift wrap option then they can deliver them for you.
that sounds like a good idea but the wife being all organized for christmas has already bought the prezzies so looks like parcelforce or something.not the boomerang post though lol

My daughter has just been quoted 95.00 to send chocolates and a few gifts to Australia. The post office told her to split the gifts up and send them in 3 boxes.Failing that they told her to put things In padded envelopes to keep the cost down. I hope this helps.

I just did a quick quote to send a box 26cm x 26cm x 26cm with 5kgs to brisban and it comes in at £23.95 using the interparcel link I posted ealier.

thanks guys for the info £23.95 seems a reasonable price think i will be going that way

Back