AstraWeb Usenet $11.00 a Month (£7.00) Unlimited DSL!

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got from HUKD, not bad deal considering a month of RS is around this price.

ASTRAWEB
Unlimited DSL - US $11 (Currently £7.00) every month.

# No Speed Limits
# No Download Limits
# Exactly the same as Unlimited DSL Plan
# You will pay $11 for every month as long as your subscription remains active. We will not raise the price.

Uncensored News - No Discussions are Censored
SSL Enabled - Free SSL on all accounts
Completion - High number of peers. 99%+ completion
Speed - Multiple Links to High Quality Providers
Connections - 20 Simultaneous Connections
Retention - 476 Days
Posting Propagation - Excellent propagation of posts with many peers
US & EU Farms - Serverfarms in the US and EU
We Run Our OWN Servers - We do not resell. We have total control over our own servers and farms.

Ive been on this deal for over a year now theres a old post on here somewhere everyone jumped on it, great value for money and you cant knock there service my broadband is always maxed out never capped by them,

Ive been on this deal for over a year now theres a old post on here somewhere everyone jumped on it, great value for money and you cant knock there service my broadband is always maxed out never capped by them,

Same here, can't fault the service and the price. I signed up early this year when they did the offer on the post on here and haven't looked back since.
If people are thinking of using newsgroups then this is the one to go for, Great download speed, customer service and fab host of groups with the max Retention.

i agree whole heartedly with the above. also our lass cancelled the direct debit and they still let me carry on with the offer even though they werent doing it at that point.

I've also been on this deal for over a year, no problems with speed or caps or outages whatsoever.

Back