News Demon $7 Unlimited SSL 50 connections

If I knew what it was all about then I might go for it as well ... tried reading about it but got confused ... sign of old age ... lol

The coupon codes are unique ive got one and it's different to the op.

Do they do auto billing every month? or do you need to go in and manually make a payment? Also do they use SSL?

Thanks in advance

What more could anyone else want. Will be signing up. Cheaper than my current astraweb package.

Anyone know if they support SSL on Port 443 ?

Reason I ask is Vermin restrict traffic on the usual SSL & Non SSL Ports but they have left Port 443 wide open for now.....

Cheers

Anyone know if they support SSL on Port 443 ?

Reason I ask is Vermin restrict traffic on the usual SSL & Non SSL Ports but they have left Port 443 wide open for now.....

Cheers

in the email i got it says ssl on ports: 563,80,81
normal nntp ports 119,443,8080

Last edited:
I use 563 with VM and never had any problems or download restrictions

l moved over today ngroups wouldnt match it , so fook um

Is there a limit on how many computers/laptops can be online at once while downloading

L used to use with the brother inlaw and one day they closed account because they saw we are using at the same time , they opened it again after an email tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOOKIN thing let me down after 4 gig download ? anyone else had a problem

I do 8gig download sometimes and never had a problem.

FOOKIN thing let me down after 4 gig download ? anyone else had a problem

What youve downloaded 4 gig and thats your limit?

Ive just moved from astraweb and they wouldn't match the offer they just canceled me straight off.

Hope i don't regret it.

This offer is for unlimited downloads. I've downloaded more than 8gb since signing up last week and no problems. Try contacting their support team via live chat or email. They are usually pretty quick at responding.

l have m8 there shit lol

looks like its havin problems with alt.binaries.games.xbox360

i downloaded 2 25gig bd-r's last night no problem.in fact,maxed my 50meg out.
very impressed so far.

Back