News Demon $7 Unlimited SSL 50 connections

smithy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
HELLO ADAM - FROM NEWSDEMON.COM
As a previous member of NewsDemon.com Newsgroups, we’re offering you an exclusive special to bring you back!

Join now and get Unlimited access with our UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN for only $7.00 per month for the life of the account! Use your unique Coupon Code cd10074883 at checkout to take advantage of this limited time special now.

Expires March 15th

Choose the UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN with over 910 days of binary retention and use your unique Coupon Code cd10074883 at Checkout to get Unlimited Access for a Lifetime Discount of $7.00/Month
adam, there’s never been a better time to come back to NewsDemon.com Newsgroups and take advantage of this VIP offer.
THE DISCOUNT CODE IS VALID UNTIL MARCH 15th, SO ACT NOW

UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN FOR ONLY $7.00 A MONTH INCLUDES
Unlimited Speed
910+ Days Retention
50 Connections
Free Newsreader
24/7 Live Support
Free Headers
30GB FREE ONLINE STORAGE
NewsDemon.com Newsgroups has been constantly improving features and services by providing 256 Bit SSL security for privacy, a new upgrade of 910+ days of retention (and not stopping), 24/7 customer support, never-throttled, super fast connections to our US and EU servers and much, much more. NewsDemon.com Newsgroups team takes pride in providing cutting edge features and services making us a leading provider of premium Usenet access.

https://www.newsdemon.com/billinginfo.php?pricepointid=20101044&couponcode=cd10074883

Sounds like a good deal how long is this on for do you know?and do you think if i was to sign up under american dollers it would further reduce the cost?

Cause if i could that would further reduce to just £4.31

Just a inclin but mite work.

Sounds like a good deal how long is this on for do you know?and do you think if i was to sign up under american dollers it would further reduce the cost?

Cause if i could that would further reduce to just £4.31

Just a inclin but mite work.

I believe you will get billed in dollars so whatever method you choose to pay there may be a currancy conversion fee and obviously cost to you will depend on currancy rate.

It expires 15th march,

I have selected dollars, sometimes my bank does a 1.50 charge, however still works out cheaper than astraweb.

Cheers

I signed up earlier. You have a choice of $7, 7EUR or 7GBP. I chose the $7 and worked OK using paypal.

just did this but it charged me the $19 so fired of a email saying i used to be a member and within 5min they refunded me $12

so through paypal it was $19.95 = £12.59
then give me a refund of $12.95 = £8.18

making a total of $7.00 = £4.41

great stuff i will give it a few days and then cancel my astraweb account....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

seems good getting 53Mbs - 55Mbs download....

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for the heads up, had to use a different code but went through fine.

If other codes dont work try this which is what I used which I got from elsewhere: cd10083757

lm havin ago on ngroups now telling them lm moving if they cant beat this offer . they didnt believe me at first so l sent them the email ,,

heres there reply

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

looks like l will be moving then

lm only paying $9.99 now but a savin is a savin

cheers for the heads up on this as im still new to nzb. can i use this on grabit or do i have to instal there newsrover? as ive tryed a couple of nzb from merlinsportal and there not working?

cheers for the heads up on this as im still new to nzb. can i use this on grabit or do i have to instal there newsrover? as ive tryed a couple of nzb from merlinsportal and there not working?

You can use almost any newsserver (IE newsgroup provider like Astraweb, Ngroups, News Demon) with any news reader (IE like grabit or newsleecher (way better) or news rover). You don't have to use the one they recommend.

As far as NZB's are concerned if the program is set up correctly, when you double click on a NZB file it should launch your newsreader and start to download.

In what way are they not working?

Make sure that the NZB files are associated with grabit, IE right click on a NZB files and select "proporties" the select "change" next to - opens with and select grabit as the program to open the NZB file.

Also you may want to try nzbmatrix, the best site I think, it's not free costs a mere £7 for a lifetime membership, but it gives you catagorised NZB's right in front of you, no need to go rooting through forum posts to get the NZB downloads, they are all on the front page, much easier.

I havent used grabit for years as it's old and not updated any more so lacks a lot of features of other readers.

I use newsleecher, but have also used News Rover, Ultraleecher, SabNZB, Forte Agent (the best for reading the newsgroup messages). Even outlook express (in it's day) and Thunderbird.

Last edited:
You can use almost any newsserver (IE newsgroup provider like Astraweb, Ngroups, News Demon) with any news reader (IE like grabit or newsleecher (way better) or news rover). You don't have to use the one they recommend.

As far as NZB's are concerned if the program is set up correctly, when you double click on a NZB file it should launch your newsreader and start to download.

In what way are they not working?

Make sure that the NZB files are associated with grabit, IE right click on a NZB files and select "proporties" the select "change" next to - opens with and select grabit as the program to open the NZB file.

Also you may want to try nzbmatrix, the best site I think, it's not free costs a mere £7 for a lifetime membership, but it gives you catagorised NZB's right in front of you, no need to go rooting through forum posts to get the NZB downloads, they are all on the front page, much easier.

I havent used grabit for years as it's old and not updated any more so lacks a lot of features of other readers.

I use newsleecher, but have also used News Rover, Ultraleecher, SabNZB, Forte Agent (the best for reading the newsgroup messages). Even outlook express (in it's day) and Thunderbird.

cheers captin i`ll have to start doing some reading up on these, do i have to pay for these or are any of these free?

for newsreaders I use sabnzbd coupled with nzbmatrix for indexing. One click downloads, don't have to flaf around with nzb files. I can be anywhere in the world and as long as my PC / nas / server or whatever running sabnzbd is on then with any web browser I can trigger a download remotely and check status of download.

View attachment 57467

for newsreaders I use sabnzbd coupled with nzbmatrix for indexing. One click downloads, don't have to flaf around with nzb files. I can be anywhere in the world and as long as my PC / nas / server or whatever running sabnzbd is on then with any web browser I can trigger a download remotely and check status of download.

View attachment 57467

you should also try sickbeard m8 and couch potato. You dont even need to do anything, just set up and tell it what tv shows and movies respectfully and it does it all for u as soon as they are posted.

Last edited:
would this offer work for new customers or is it only open to people who have been members in the past.
As i;d be tempted to cancel my Astraweb as thats only got 4 months left before it's renews currently paying $96 a year. So this could save me a more as well this offer

Its open to anyone. If in doubt, sign up with a different email address if you had an account with them before.

Back