VIP Member
Reaction score
news.astraweb.com - Signup with us

Unlimited DSL - US$15 every 2 months
•Works out to be $7.50/month!
•No Speed Limits
•No Download Limits
•Exactly the same as Unlimited DSL Plan
•You will pay $15 for every 2 months as long as your subscription remains active. We will not raise the price.
•This offer is only available using Paypal as the payment method
•This is a SPECIAL offer available for a limited time only

This offer is also available to existing Astraweb customers
If you would like to upgrade/downgrade your account, please signup again for your new account.

When prompted for your username/password, do not proceed. Instead, email astraweb (see link below) your new order number and username and we will convert your account. A pro-rated refund will be issued on your previous order (pro-rated refund is only applies to the user who wants to upgrade from Unlimited to Unlimited DSL or vice versa).
Astraweb Usenet Server ... &nav=0,2,7
You can also use this procedure to convert from a pay by download to Unlimited account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read nothing but issues with this company regarding their automated dmca take downs. so beware of using this mob

Used to love astraweb but now I'm happy with frugal usenet. Also still cheaper without any offers.

I read nothing but issues with this company regarding their automated dmca take downs. so beware of using this mob

no worse then other US based providers.

EU based providers seem to fair better, currently I am using astraweb as my main provider (including the indexing site) and 1mb tweaknews account as a fill server for 12 euros for 6 months. But they definately worse for speed, uptime and retention.

I just left Astra after several years with them. Retention, encrypted content and DCMA requests got progressively worse and it was becoming useless to me.

i always used to do astra year deal but stopped now i got a block account with them and use dutch provider as main

I just left Astra after several years with them. Retention, encrypted content and DCMA requests got progressively worse and it was becoming useless to me.

I did the same about 6 months ago, I'm with Demon News now and tbh I can't fault them one bit with Astraweb for some reason I wouldn't get full download speed with some groups but as soon as I changed over I tried some of the same downloads and they all went full speed it worked too many times for it to be a coincidence also with Demon News when I signed up I was given unlimited web storage with StorageNinja. The price is $8.88/ £5.71 and then £6.34 after they recently teamed up with Slickvpn so now for a extra £1 first month £1.93 after I get full VPN to with shed loads of countries and I can use it on phones tablets etc too now which not all vpn's support I don't think but I've no idea why I set one up on my home server and had absolutely no problem connecting to it problem is I live in Wigan and not USA, Sweden etc. So all in all this ends up more but if you want the extras cheaper it works out cheaper instead of buying everything separate.

Last edited:
Back