Astra2e launch date

TLE's updated overnight, and still no sign of movement. All the speculation suggested SES were in a hurry to get 2E on station to release 1N for 19.2°E. I guess that's not the case as they don't appear to be in much of a rush.

does this mean that i may be able to get FTA 28.2 on a 75cm dish it italia??

cheers

With my experience , if you are nothern Italy , with a 1.20 m dish , you can receive the uk bean , whether or not 24 hours a day , but in north of Italy is possible

With my experience , if you are nothern Italy , with a 1.20 m dish , you can receive the uk bean , whether or not 24 hours a day , but in north of Italy is possible

cheers .. I'm down in rome area.. so think it may well need a bigger dish again??

cheers .. I'm down in rome area.. so think it may well need a bigger dish again??

Don't go spending any money yet, there is no guarantee 2E will perform exactly as 2F. Wait until she's up & running and look for reception reports. Do you know anyone with a motorised dish?

Cheers Trevorton,
good idea,

i've got a motorised dish in uk but don't know of anyone over in rome unfortunately... will keep my eyes peeled for one and ask

Cheers Trevorton,
good idea,

i've got a motorised dish in uk but don't know of anyone over in rome unfortunately... will keep my eyes peeled for one and ask

Ask a local installer / sat TV shop. If they don't have their own, they're bound to know someone who does.

Back