Astra Diesel service

LOL

This thread if full of shite. Its no that hard to give you car an oil change, change the plugs ect. And anyone with a bit of mechanical sympthoy will be able to here, feel where there is an issue with there car and get it checked out.

I'd rather do it my self than pay some jumped up twat in a garage to do it and get roasted with other shite it dosnt need. (I.e. what quickfit do)

p.s. before anyone says it i know diesels dont have plugs, its just for effect :p

Last edited:
LOL

This thread if full of shite. Its no that hard to give you car an oil change, change the plugs ect. And anyone with a bit of mechanical sympthoy will be able to here, feel where there is an issue with there car and get it checked out.

I'd rather do it my self than pay some jumped up twat in a garage to do it and get roasted with other shite it dosnt need. (I.e. what quickfit do)

I wouldnt call Kwik fit a garage lol

l have done a video here with the info u need from autodata

Attachments

• astra.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
yea your right m8 ,, just havin a pop at the country l think and my vodka bottles empty lol .. l ran the garage forum on another site for mechanic's and theres 1000's on there from all over Europe and there all slow ,

to the op , if u think your good with your hands have a go but this not like the old days m8 , u need a 30mm snapper to change the paper oil filter and get a new sump washer , l would leave the fuel filter if your no 100% sure , u can open up a can of worms , ie air leaks , crack the housing if u over tighten
u never no u just might get some work from the op lol... we all no times are realy hard at the moment. thats y i keep coming back to this site time and time again

yup , we just tryin to save a little money with xmas coming ...
normally we do take it to the local garage and they charge 120 quid for oil and filter change ...
i priced the bits up and thought wtf lol !! it cant be that hard ( i fiddle wi motorbikes often enough)
although i do see smirnoffs point ... and if it was a more tech issue then it wud be garaged no probs. but at end of day its a little maintenance ?
Thnks for the info guys

Back