ASDA home delivery

suarez07

Inactive User
Reaction score
I decided to order the stuff for Christmas dinner online through asda and used one of their so called "Christmas delivery slots" it was delivered today and the delivery driver told me oh we don't have any turkeys left so we cant deliver that everything else is in stock though after sorting it all out i realized that half the items i ordered hadn't been delivered so not only did i not have a turkey i don't have half the trimmings so i called the customer service number on the receipt which states they are open until 10.30 this was around 9.45-10 but the offices are closed what is the point in offering these Christmas delivery slots if you aren't able to deliver the items ordered and you cant be bothered to staff your offices up to the stated opening times i'm absolutely fuming and cant wait to get on the phone to them tomorrow morning to give them a piece of my mind.

Asda do this all the time how the hell can they run out of stuff when if you walk in to the store they have millions of everything. The wife does her but all the time as it's usually when there has been a two for one so you end up paying full price for one or similar. Knobs

If you want something doing right, do it yourself. :Biggrin2:
Seriously though, practically everyone going through their doors are buying the same items you ordered. They do obviously run out of stock, people buying shed loads of food as if it were the old days' when the shops' closed for the whole holiday period. Delivery driver gave you misinformation though.
Online food shopping is ok for frozen goods but I wouldn't dream of trusting an overworked, impartial stranger to pick me out a turkey or good looking fresh vegetables.

Very true but they seem to not give a crap about everyday items also.

I called them first thing yesterday morning and argued with the call center staff for 40 minutes with them saying the store has no more turkeys they can only deliver the missing items i told them if i walked into the store right now there would be turkeys on the shelves so they can deliver a turkey they finally put me on hold and spoke to the store who agreed they will deliver a turkey with the missing items either last night or this morning and i would receive a call at some point to give a clearer time this was around 9 in the morning when i got home from work at 7 i still hadn't received a call so i called them back and was told they cant deliver a turkey as there is no more turkeys left. I explained all over again that they have agreed to deliver me one they said they had no notes to that effect so they couldn't deliver a turkey it took me telling them that the original call i made was made from my work phone which all calls are recorded so i will happily send a copy of the call to the head office for them to agree again they could deliver a turkey and it will be delivered by 9 this morning. the driver finally turned up with the missing items and the exact turkey i had ordered so why they didn't deliver it in the first place is beyond me was very annoying that it took 2 calls of around 40 mins each to get it sorted though.

Vaginas.............

Back