• No

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • They're all wee brats!

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Read this on another website and thought it would be a good question.

I don't have any kids so it's just a general wondering!

Yes or No - Additional info is optional.

;)

well seeing as i only have 1 daughter then yes ,but also got a grandaughter now shes now my favorite does that count? :roflmao:

Ive ben trying to think how to answer this question as I love all my children :err:

but the only way I can answer it is

I favour my boy slightly more as he is a daddys boy (strangely enough) and constantly wants my attention more than my girls do

he is always saying daily " Daaad, I loves you" :Cry: brings a tear to my eye lol

but my love is the same for all 4

Last edited:
Thats a great question. I have thought it through even though I was 100% sure what my answer would be.

Absolutely not, at times you may have to side for one and against the other but that doesnt mean you favor them more, at another time you may have to side the opposite way.

Ive got 4, and all drive me mad in different ways. Whereas one wants a tenner and a lift here there and everywhere, another will want to go park and a packet of sweets. I dont favour any one of them but the younger ones require more of my attention and the older ones more financial support.LOL

i have two, a lad of 14 he's gonig though the fred and perry carry on at the min and does my head but love him to bits and a daughter of 11 today :) she no probs at all YET, theryhave both got there good and bad sides, but i could not pick. im there for both of them no matter what.

got two and said yes and i probably didn't mean it, but you've caught me at a bad time when the eldest had just been a smartass

Whichever one is making the least amount of noise is my favourite :)

I got 3 girls and they are all daddies girls lol .. love em all the same ;)

3 kids ere,11 year old daughter goin on 40 and twin boys 9,their all my favorites lol

Last edited:
the question is do you have a favourite
not do you love one more than the other :)

i have two girls 3 and 5 and one boy 1 yr and all my favourite

Back