Art academy & acekard

Tried using fw and rom posted in thread and still crashing at same point, oh well thanks for posting anyway guys

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

i also have a working rom , working on AKAIO.1.7.1 no probs

i have got this working with above firmware but the game plays for a while and then crashes, any ideas chaps.

i have got this working with above firmware but the game plays for a while and then crashes, any ideas chaps.

By crashes do you mean turn off? If so, disabling the reset command (where you push all the buttons) might help. When my DS started doing that it was a sign that there were micro cracks on the mo-board and it was shorting out. Nintendo fixed it for free because it was a manufacture fault.

Aside from that, maybe reformating the mem card would help mate?

hi

sorry didn't make it clear enough the game keep crashing in the same place try the lesson after you draw the apple it crashes there everytime i have reformated the card is fat32 last time time was in normal fat.

EDIT: had to do this before card would work at all LOOK HERE i hope i did right

hi

sorry didn't make it clear enough the game keep crashing in the same place try the lesson after you draw the apple it crashes there everytime i have reformated the card is fat32 last time time was in normal fat.

EDIT: had to do this before card would work at all LOOK HERE i hope i did right

are you using the official acekard firmware or the unofficial akio firmware?

thats the best one to use.
i was playing it earlier seems to work fine.
what to do...
delete the rom and sav file from your card..

download the game and sav file from here
seems to work fine on mine....

Last edited:
hi

sorry i forgot to say im using card on a dsi, and to get card to work i had to flash firmware, i tried the game in a ds lite and i also got rat to check it and it did the same, will try game you posted and post back to you.

im using the game on ds lite.. seems ok.
i have heard if your using a dsi ver 1.4. you have to do somethin before the acekards works.
but then all the games shoould work...

i tried it and it wouldnt work says summert about a save file

right,
i''ve done a bit of diggin about. it appears the rom has problems crashing on acecards.
there is a patched version available, but i cant fookin find it... will try again tomorrow.
also if your using an acekard, you have to change the sav type to "64M".
you do this by:
resetting ds and highlighting game
2. hit start (drop down menu appears on screen)
3. select properties
4. new menu appears.
5. first on list is "sav type" set on "unknown/auto"
6 change this to 64M and save the current settings.

if i can find the patched rom, i will post it tomorrow.....

cheers buzzer thought i was doing something complitly wrong, thanks for your help.

Last edited:
finally found a patched version.
there are some issues with letters missing from text, as it is the japanese version has been patched and translated into english...
i havent tested it yet. can you let me know if it works please.
i think you are still supposed to change the sav file size which i posted in an earlier thread....

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

i read in another forum that an american version is due out at the end of this month which will be patched perfectly.....

P.S. this patched version is supposed to work on r4 (woods version 1.11) and acekard (akiou 1.7.1) , i also read it works on dstt cards, but didn't say which firmware

Last edited:
cheers m8

got the wife testing it now :)

will let you know

well good news so far its gone past the part where it crashed :)

rep added buzzer, and thank you :)

nice one m8,
glad its working.... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

p.s. did you have to change the sav file size or did it just work?

Last edited:
nice one m8,
glad its working.... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

p.s. did you have to change the sav file size or did it just work?

i changed it to what you said m8 in a previous post, not tried it with old setting :)

Back