Art academy & acekard

im using the game on ds lite.. seems ok.
i have heard if your using a dsi ver 1.4. you have to do somethin before the acekards works.
but then all the games shoould work...

Ive bought the acekards for a kid i know and im teaching this kid out to use it tommorow night on his dsi. What probs will i come up against if its the 1.4 version and how to fix. Ive tested the card and fully loaded it with games on my lads ds but i dont have a dsi to test.

im not sure m8, never came across one.
i think if your using the akiou firmware , then you'll be ok.
take your sons ds with you..
here is a link to guide on what to do.....

Cheers m8, im going to take the kids ds and the kids with me aswell lol. They can remember how to link up and whatever else they do.

took it up last night and when i switched it on it did not pick up the card. Took the card out and tried again and worked PHEWWWW lol. Seems to commom on these acekards not picking them up as the ds did the same, but the kids are beaming:Clap:

acekards do that alot.
i think its the microsd card slot that causes the problem......
sometimes the cards dont go right down.....

p.s. was it on on version 1.4?

Not that i could tell ( 1.4 version) At least i know know about the cards not going all the way down sometimes and its not my fw download lol. What do you think to the R4 cards that are cheaper on the priceangel website, any good

i'm not keen m8, problem with them is.. there are so many diffrent types. can be a fookin nightmare trying to get the correct firmware.
acecards are much simpler, everybody just uses the akiou firmware, so you only have to keep an eye out for one firmware update...

if you are buying an acekard from there, buy the original (£9.81) and NOT the clone (£7.98)
for the extra couple of quid its worth getting the original.....

Last edited:
Cheers m8 i will stick to the acecard then. Usually buy it with a 2gb card for less than £15 which is a bargain:Cheers:

it is m8, when you consider the price 1 game......
it's no money at all.....

p.s. acecards can take much bigger sd cards....

Last edited:
Back