Arsenal

Arsenal decorate bus with 'FA Cup winners 2014' slogan ahead of Hull City final. Do you intend to park this fecking bus or use it after the match Gentlemen??. I am off to count some chickens now that all my eggs are ready.

404 Not Found

Will the fecker still start after 9 years ?

Well done lads deserved win but Jesus from now on can we not do it the easy way.

is this the wrong place to ask if there is a spurs thread?

Not allowed lol, no I think there is one mate... But might need a bit of digging up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well no signings as yet but then again its about 2 months too early for us,Fabregas goes to Chelski this really pissed me off ,not so much that we did'nt resign him but that he went to them:Angryfire,alot of fans think we should of taken our option on him but i'm glad we did'nt as he choose to walk out on us 3 years ago when he was club captain and he played a big role in forcing his move to barca without all the barca DNA rubbish we heard.see were linked with the nutcase Balotteli ,great player but alot of bagage but you never know he could be what were looking for .

Fabregas is a good player but I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is ! and it looks like Barcelona have come to the same conclusion !!
Balotelli................................I think he has the skill and potential to be one of the World's best players, BUT........................he is so unpredictable and so unconsistant, it must be a nightmare for any manager he has, but there must be a manager out there who can harness all that ability and produce that pure gem that he could be. Who knows, maybe it could be Wenger ? (Sorry, but I hope not........lol !!)

Well no signings as yet but then again its about 2 months too early for us,Fabregas goes to Chelski this really pissed me off ,not so much that we did'nt resign him but that he went to them:Angryfire,alot of fans think we should of taken our option on him but i'm glad we did'nt as he choose to walk out on us 3 years ago when he was club captain and he played a big role in forcing his move to barca without all the barca DNA rubbish we heard.see were linked with the nutcase Balotteli ,great player but alot of bagage but you never know he could be what were looking for .
You had better hurry up and buy,buy,buy before you have no players left. :)
Arsenal captain Thomas Vermaelen agrees deal to join Manchester United this summer - Telegraph

Fabregas is a good player but I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is ! and it looks like Barcelona have come to the same conclusion !!
Balotelli................................I think he has the skill and potential to be one of the World's best players, BUT........................he is so unpredictable and so unconsistant, it must be a nightmare for any manager he has, but there must be a manager out there who can harness all that ability and produce that pure gem that he could be. Who knows, maybe it could be Wenger ? (Sorry, but I hope not........lol !!)

Have to disagree with you, in the last 3 years for Barcelona Fabregas has scored 42 goals, Xavi 25, Iniesta 17, they are older than Cesc (27) by 7 and 3 year.
All 3 have made countless assists but when you have Villa, Messi, Sanchez or Neymar in the team, any forward pass is possibly an assist/goal.
Barcelona are over loaded with attacking players and that's why they are selling Cesc, they are not going to sell their golden assets like Messi or Neymar and they are not going to get any where near 30 million for the likes of Busquets, Pedro or Tello.

I don't know if the move to Chelsea will work out as the Spanish game is slower and less physical compared to when Cesc last played here, also the style of play of Chelsea/Mourinho more defensive than offensive; I think Cesc would have been more suited at Man U.

Agree with you about Balotelli, he is a very unstable character if he is on his game, possible in the top 5 strikers in the world, if he is not he is an absolute liability.

Was over for Emirates cup the weekend had a great weekend,obviously sat game was better than sundays ,was great to see the new additions in action Sanchez tried hard without having many chances,Debuchy looked solid on sunday,impressed with Campbell on sat ,but Chambers stole the show and was easily our best player over the 2 games oozed confidence and class,alot of the others seemed short on fitness but it all looks good for us for a strong title challenge this season.

I watched the Saturday game against Benfica, but not really the Sunday game against Monaco (reading the papers as it was a slow game).

Against Benifca is what I expect from this Arsenal team, dominating/controlling most teams at home and/or fast counter attacking football, for me Bellerin, Campbell and Ramsey was outstanding in attack and Callum seem a natural centre half but needs to bulk up a bit to handle more bigger/physical forwards. For me Sanogo scored 4 tap ins but credit to him for being at the right place at the right time but he did tripped over celebrating a goal!!!

Against Monaco we was at our worst- being caught in possession, slow, lacking urgency and imagination like against Man U, Stoke away and Man U & Chelsea at home last season. Again Wenger should take the blame instead blaming the players as he choose the players, tactics and formation, but these games are about performances and fitness, hopefully that put's us in good shape against Man C and the Champions League qualifier.

If we lose or get easily dominated against Man C I hope Wenger will see that we need a better defensive midfielder and another forward/striker, IMO Arteta is past it and definitely not a DM and it seems Flamini cannot last more than 20 games a season.

Sanchez is a good buy but IMO not worth £30 odd million transfer fee, he can score goals but if use as a forward he will need to play with a frontman like Giroud in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 formation, if played on the wings for me he will be like another version of Walcott. Sanchez is another player like Joel Campbell who can play in various positions rather than just an out and out forward/striker.

Debuchy a direct replacement for Sagna and again IMO not worth the transfer fee (£12 million) due to his age (29), he wasn't outstanding for Newcastle or France in the World Cup, our youth player Hector Ballerin looks a much better attacking RB than Debuchy.

Callum looks to be a good prospect but we have seen and heard that before i.e. Senderos, Djourou and may be the same for I.Miquel, unfortunately when we pay the worlds highest ticket prices and high transfer fees we want proven players and instant success, Callum will not dislodge Koscielny or Mertesacker unless due to injury but will be a good squad player.

Ospina a direct replacement for Fabianski and challenger to Szczesny no.1 position, he looked good in the World Cup, he is Columbia's no.1 meaning that he will travel half way around the world for competitive and friendly games for his national side, like Campbell another player who will be coming back late and suffering from jet lag after an international break.

Positives - Some transfers done early for once, 2 good prospects with experience will in the squad and RB & GK replacement filled.
Negatives - Still need a DM and CF/Striker and really only 2 purchases made Callum and Sanchez.

If there is no major injuries then I expect us to challenge for the title at least until mid/late April, have long runs in both domestic cups and to get into the quarter finals of the Champion's League "if" we qualify for the Champion's League.

For me Sanogo scored 4 tap ins but credit to him for being at the right place at the right time but he did tripped over celebrating a goal!!!

Hold on lol, his 3rd goal was great it showed tenacity, desire, and he had 3 players around him... I like a goal like that he had allot to do to score that lift it over the keeper too.

I agree with the rest of the goals though :), also he has been injured for 2.5 years at a very young age, Sometimes us arsenal fans need to chill out and let the players be lol.

RAMSEY being a perfect example of SHUT UP GOONERS LOL ;)

Personally I would like to see an out and out 30 goal a season striker back at arsenal - we always have had them lol... and someone to replace the ageing arteta!

Mick

I've just watched his 3rd goal again (got Arsenal TV highlights part of a perk being a ST holder) and still think it is a tap in.
Sanogo is sandwich in between 2 players, the ball from Gibbs is blocked by the near side Benfica player but the ball falls to Sanogo, he then hits the ball instantly across and over the confused goalkeeper.

I still can't work how he trips over :err:

So what do you think about Sanogo "celebration"???:tumbleweed:

So what do you think about Sanogo "celebration"???:tumbleweed:

Not a fan lol... same as when Adebayor/Eboue did it, I think Kanu used to do it too :)
If you mean the tripping over the mike lol... funny as feck lol!

I just think we should give players a chance before we start the booing and moaning, Ramsey was getting booed all the time and it was not fair... now look at him :)

I agree with 95% of your post though matey ;)

Mick

Back